Reviews for Bait
CM6NCIS6PLL6 chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
continue please.
kia chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Please continue answer i think she should get hurt like Danny accidental shots her in chest or the guy stabs her trying to get out.
Frank should get angry and Nikki should faint when she sees her mom rushed into hospital.
accounting professional chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Good chapter. I am glad that Erin is okay in spite of being kidnapped. I love that she knows who kidnapped her and is willing to fight back. I am also glad that Danny understands the need to rest. Please contiue this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is pretty good so far, but the number of typos is distracting. Thinks like 'he' instead of 'she' etc. Looks like you've got good story telling abilities, but a beta (editor) would help.
KJ chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Yay! I'm glad you updated! You write really well and I can't wait for the next update! :)
sfm-babygirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Great story so far.
Can't wait for more
AlwayzOlicity chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
This was a great chapter. I absolutely loved it.
accounting professional chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Yeah the Reagans are still on the case. I think that Erin felt was very logical. She is scared and wondering when her family is going to find her. Danny is also feeling very logical. He is feeling helpless because he can not find her. I love how you portray Frank controlling what he can. He can not control Danny going home and getting some sleep. But he can send Jamie home to get sleep so he is doing that. Please continue this story. As far as the late update, there are stories that I am been waiting for a year or more to update. So this amount of time is nothing. Do not worry about it.
Aeidhryn chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
The family's reactions were pretty much spot on, I thought. Carry on, carry on.
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
"When" you find her... d'awww, the childlike faith. Nikki is so shiny sometimes. Like a newb.

Anyways, keep writing.
accounting professional chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Yeah the Reagans are on the case. The bad guys had better watch out. They are going to get caught. I thought that the interaction between and her Erin was very realistic. I also liked the interaction between Danny and his dad and Danny and his brother. Thanks for giving Jamie into this story. Please let the brother be able to talk to each other during this story. Please continue this story.
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I'm glad to see another Erin and Danny story on here. I'm definitley looking forward to the next chapter.
ryans daughter chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Im looking forward to seeing if Danny can save the day. Great chapter please update soon
myannie13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
hey,

i really like this story so far! I think the story line is awesome! Pls cont. updating as quickly as possible!

thx
accounting professional chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This chapter was a very good start to a story. Please continue and do not let Erin get hurt. Please let Danny find her and get her to the hospital in time.