Reviews for Glee meets Glee
PhoebeLaGleek chapter 1 . 11/5
This was so cute i loved it. Can you do them watching more soon please?
bluecookiedough chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
The fandom scene in the end is completely me and my parents. Lol, I loved the entie story! Good job!
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I would have liked to see Quinn having a emotional breakdown. She has the right to do that if not more that Kurt. Otherwise, great story! I just love Quinn too much for her not to be featured in every fanfic I read!
ANIMELOVER69 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
very nice
ChaoticStupid chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Lol
English and Spanish

Great chapter!
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is really good, I've actually always wondered how everyone would react if they watched the tv show... Thanks for writing!
The Unlikely Suspect chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
oh my god, love it! can't wait for original song!
SaltyPancake chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
will u continue with more chapters? please?
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Ha ha XD good :)
kdfdkfjsdf chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
soooo... is this abandoned? or completed orrrrr what? cause I really like it and its killing me not knowing :/
jetsonastro24 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I really like this story, but I have a few criticisms. One, each season is 22 episodes long with each episode lasting one hour, that's 44 hours, nearly two full days, of Glee episodes, they couldn't watch all of that in one sitting. Two, you are glossing over way too much of the reactions, I would love to see more descriptive reactions to the episodes, right now the story seems kinda choppy because of the quickness of the transitions between episodes.

As I said at the beginning, I really like this story (faved and alerted), but I would love to see some changes to make it more realistic and less choppy.
MEES chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
SO..great but are you going to update soon or is this being discotinued?
Eggs and Ham chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
PLEEASE ADD MORE! Maybe some season 3? :D ;) I luuuurve this!

~Eggs
Midgetninja247 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Klaine is my favorite but IN that episode, Never been kissed, I felt sad for Kurt. But Klaine was my favorite during the whole episode. :)