Reviews for Stitches
Fantastic, like all the other stories you've written in this 'verse.
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I can't believe the Glee writers didn't expand the Hevans friendship, they're adorable
This story was adorable
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Awwwww...this is chock-full of cuteness. A veritable superabundance of charm and fluff. And vocabulary :) Very, very well done. You channel Kurt to perfection...actually, all of them.
The Peppermint Field chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is all fantastic. However, my weakness for Sam/Kurt friendship and Sam's siblings combined with the gorgeous Lemonhead parts have left me in utter awe. I adore them. They're gorgeously written and at one point I was on the verge of tearing up. If you'd ever be in interested in writing more of such stories I would love to read them
simeysgirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This is one of my favourite fics in this fandom. It makes me smile every time I read it! I love all the little snippets and could read so much more! Thank you!
Lotus-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I cried. This made me cry. Partly because your fic was just that fabulous (so friggen believable and the most in-character depictions I think I've EVER read) and partly because I'm such a hardcore Klainer that reading this gave me flashes of how Kurt (and Blaine) might be like with kids of their own. I'm gonna go back to your author page and see what more treasure I can uncover...
Flali-Chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh this is LOVELY!

I like the lemonhead parts the best though.
Musicismyblood chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
. *cough* Sorry. It was just fluffily adorable. Could you expand on the last 'Rumors' drabble, so we get to see the kids meet Blaine? That would be adorable.
Hell's Ice Heaven's Fire chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was all sorts of adorable and fluffy. All the interactions between Kurt/Sam's little siblings was exactly how I imagined them going in canon and I loved how Stevie and Stacy were so excited about Kurt's Boyfriend and how awesome he must be. And I adored how Kurt did his little "Word of the Days" with Finn - bribing him with food is the way to go! lol

And I love how you wrote Britt! I just really liked this! Wonderful!
Salazarfalcon chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is absolutely wonderful, I can't even fathom why it doesn't have more reviews. I feel like this story really captures Kurt at his best and Sam is delightfully honest and true. Reading this made me really happy. Good job!
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I loved all the 'Rumors' drabbles you wrote. Kurt the kiddies SQUEE!
zigzagzoom94 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This story really should have more reviews; it's very good. The story from Brittney's PoV made me laugh and Sam's story was adorable and fluffy.
78kori chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This was so fluffy and cute and so adorable!
tomoyosita chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
awww totally love it
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
more please this was great I like the stories with sam