Reviews for Touched By an Angel
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Great job!
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Jesus, my heart...urg, so much UIRRHATATHATHARTJHGFBVDFCBJN MAFMJAFSGNMATAFSANAJT
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Castiel really hit Dean where it hurts when he attacked Sam.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
GASP! You ended it like that? I'm dying here. You have to do an update or something. Stupid Castiel. I'm still mad as hell over that. I don't care of he was sorry or not. The fact is he hurt Sammy. He could have killed him. I'll never ever forgive Castiel again. I know Sammy did because that's just Sammy. I just can't. He betrayed Sam, Dean and Bobby and we're supposed to go "Oh well he was really sorry" I don't think so. Anyway this was freakin excellent but you left me wanting more! I'm such an addict. My husband is strongly considering an Supernatural fanfic intervention for me.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was a GREAT READ! Very emotional. I'm glad you filled in the gap, like the show should have done. Urgh Poor Sam.

Rolletti
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Gaah! Awesome fic, so sad. I loved that you took that phrase and added a whole new level of creepiness to it. Excellent writing.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I forgot all about how they freakin' glossed over this huge event in the show. I don't know how I forgot that.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
So glad you wrote this because I really wanted to see this moment as well. It must have been hell on Dean.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Superb piece! Loved Dean's panic and how vividly you portrayed everything. Amazing work! :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Great missing scene, so wish they had included this in the show, and very effective that you wrote it from Dean's POV. Loved it :)
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I love the fact that Dean's first priority is always Sam. A very realistic portrayal of what could have happened in that missing scene. Thanks for writing it.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
What an awesome missing scene.

I would have loved to have seen this on the show, especially Dean's anger at Castiel and the moment when Sam quit breathing.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.
Lidil chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh, ghods!

I so wish that I could watch the show.

From the bits and pieces that I have seen...

This is a well written story with excellent characterizations.
LisaRosa chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Great story! I was a little disappointed that they didn't show Dean's reaction too.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/2/2011