Reviews for Dog Days of Summer
TwistedInMasen chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Awww match made in OCD.
iwntyou2wntme chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This has to be one of te best stories I've EVER read. I love it, just pure love! Oh and I ADORE the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. referrence :)
justwanttoread chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Fun - so much fun!
ajowen chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I loved it, so funny. Great job.
akjamma chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
lol
dlhk chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh, this was so cute! And funny, and edward was seriously HOT! I need more though. Really, I need more! -mommyofboth
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
So loving the summary for this oneshot! And im so excited to be reading! Awe, they are so entirely cute together! I loved it so much, i cant tell you how perfect they are together, really! Anyways i loved this oneshot so much, i totally want more, i love her snark and their order! its just amazing! Really incredible story! Well, hope to see you soon! And Maybeee more from here. ;D Lol!

Ashley
Cina's chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
That was so cute.
Tash.Oh chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Cute story I enjoyed it :) thanks to coldplaywhore for recommending it
JayJayxox chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Absolutely crazy and I loved it! :)
hippie starr chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Aww dang, just when it was getting good. I neeeed more ;)

I am major OCD so had to giggle over Bellas tendencies since several of them are mne too. My daughters favorite game is to go around the house and bump a picture slightly crooked to see how long it takes me to notice. It's never taken more than 5 mins btw ;)

I loved Edwards spreadsheet. The clothes folding had me thinking that Angela just majorly prepped him for how to handle Bella. But the spreadsheet and 3 tugs of the hair put him right in Bellas league.

'Never minds' drive me insane though so now I'm trying to figure out why Edward was already on Esmes list. See where my OCD comes in? I over analyze and fret on the stories I read. Even when they are done.

I would love to see more of this
chinabearmeow chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
bahahaha. that was fantastic!

personally, I writemy uni notes in black pen, my headings in blue, red is used for my dot points and occasionally brackets etc.

I love Edward's twin OCDness and his laminated schedule. gorgeous!

please don't tell me we've heard the last of these guys?

at least an EPOV!

(also, why was he in trouble with his mum... pink tinged ears?... suspicious).
Britt01 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
O M G. That was too funny. Matching OCD - nice! Great job with the Poodle moniker, too - that worked beautifully!
wytchwmn75 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Finally I can review! This was so much fun. I thought I was OCD! This Bella makes me look like Pig-Pen. Totally get the blue pen thing. Thank you so much for writing such a delicious story!

xo
xxshittyassholexx chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This is such cute story! Please do a sequel!