Reviews for Blue
Dying Reader chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
So sad *weeps holding a pink changing to blue feels blanket* It's so sad! *wails* very well done I loved every word of it
hunchbak chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Hey ChillyRilly,
You've managed to write a very interesting piece here. The emotions of feeling blue have been right and very well described, makes me connect well as a reader. Also it gives you a lot of depth as a writer which is good.
For a moment I wished you'd have ended it right before he went to bed, but then(ha! there's a but!) it came back around a full circle when you added the next bit. Good. Impacting end.
Ps- I love Painting Flowers now. :)
Ranguvar27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Eeek, I apologize for not reviewing sooner! Will you and Insanity forgive me?

This was a wonderful first contribution to the Forum. Tarrant wanting to rid himself of everything blue because it reminded him of Alice was so sad and touching, and he certainly did a thorough job of it.

But the story has a happy ending because he knows that someday Alice will return and bring just the right amount of blue.
ihaznoideawuttowrite chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
awww... poor Hatter... Alice should have stayed, they mad such a cute couple...
thatlovelyghostkid chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wow. That was far from a ramble! You INTENSELY captured the insanity that routinely haunts Tarrant. Like crazy well! I am not kidding! That was heartbreaking and I could feel in his core that he was at war with himself. He wanted Alice back, her wanted her by his side to kiss her and protect her and love her.

But he couldn't just have her. It wasn't going to work that way. :( So he had to flush out everything that reminded him of her.

This was a BRILLIANT piece and it brought so much depth to the challenge of colors! Awesome addition!

Claps authoress! That was bloody good!

Fairfarren

Lydia
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I'm blue at him throwing out all of the blue...tis my favorite color!

This is a great start, I can't wait to see what else you come up with!