Reviews for I'll Wait Forever
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
BEAUTIFUL!
Tissues, plz.
I very much enjoyed this.
Written so well, I felt like I was there w/ them, going thru it.
Nicely done.
TheColdOnesGirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Great story!
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
great story. i hate charlie and renee. how can they do such a thing to bella and to force her to marry the dog. im glad bella did not give in and waited. b/e should have left them, they dont deserve to be in their lifes.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
sat sobbing fantastic story so emotional.
BeeBuuzzz chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Aww! I almost cried.. this is such a beautiful story!

I don't like how Renée and Charlie acted, but that just proved how strong Edward and Bella were :) I absolutely love this story!
Crazybee3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was a very nice story. Sad but that comes with the territory..

Thank you for the story!
LAtwilight01 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
It was amazing! I cried in most of the parts. It and amazing story of love
ParasiteGoddess chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I really enjoyed this story..I was crying big time! LoL
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
*sniffle* This story was amazing Hun. It makes me think of the Dixie Chicks song 'Travelling Soldier'.

I loved how you managed to keep it in the time frame it was set in. Although it was upsetting that Bella had to go to one of those places, that's what really happened back then :(

Loved this and loved their happy ending :)
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Even though I wanted to smack Charlie and Rene sometimes I loved this story! It was beautiful!

Much Love and Respect

Xoxo

Mia
TwilightNJonas4Ever chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is such an amazing story. Great job writing this hunnie! The tears are still Pouring down my face, lol :)
scsquared chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Fantastic story! I would have loved to have found out how Bella's family reacted to Edward. He did get her pregnant as a teenager, but he also saved Emmett's life. Mostly, he proved them wrong by returning to Bella. So sweet!
stacieard chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
this was an excellent one shot. im actually reading so of your other story's and I'm loving them as well. :)
TCullen80 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was a wonderful story! I am so glad that it ended well for all of them and that Emmett and Edward came back to their families!
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I LOVED it! Tears & sniffles...so beautiful!