Reviews for MewAchoo
Clayem chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Oh gosh, Mew is so cute! I could help myself to read aloud as the story advanced. Adorable.
MBSAVfan1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Sequel sequel sequel! I know I'm late, but I just read this and I love it! Mew and Mewtwo are my FAVORITE characters above all!

The ending was great, and I'd love to see maybe a follow up of Mew taking care of Mewtwo! It would be great! :D Will you perhaps at least consider it? Please and thank you! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Sweet!I like the idea of Mew being sick and Mewtwo taking care of her...and I'm very glad,that you made the other version too!Poor Mewtwo,he'll really need these tissues!XD
neophobia chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Mewachoo
Slashermare Moon chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
... *burst out laughing* That was... incredibly funny. Love the scenario, love the characters, and love the ending, Mew's last line is priceless. While I do think it's a bit short for such a major change to happen to Mewtwo, it's played out well. Another thing I noticed is that this seems to be the human universe, judging by this line,
"His hand subconsciously stroked her cheek, his fingers running through the lose strands of bubble-gum pink hair."
But the rest, such as the levitation and the reference to Kyogre, suggests the pokemon world. The amount of evidence for the latter means the human bit could just be brushed off as being in human form... but I think it's something you should watch out for and try to make clearer next time. Just a thought.
Anyway, awesome story as always.
Flamefather chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
WIN!
Sapphire Sparkle chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Ah, I love Mew and Mewtwo shipping is so cute!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
LOL nice story
Chris chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I just sneezed up a sign of gratitude to this story. (Literally, I just sneezed.)
chaos-wolf-137 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
ha-ha
bogey654 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
You should have called it Mewchoo. 10/10. Thats a bazinga! :-P
theepitomeofrandom chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
WTF, there are people who ship Palkia and Dialga? but they hate each other...

whats next, groudon and kyogre?
ButterBacon123 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Exellent story! you know how people say a picture is worth 1,000,000 words? Your stories are worth 1,000,000 pictures! :3.

-MEWMEW-

ButteryBacons
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
cool
Kisara1990 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow, I really enjoyed this story despite the fact that I do not believe in any pokemon romance or anything as such, I think this story might've just changed my mind on that subject.

You wrote it so that I forgot that and, as I said, I enjoyed it. :) Going to go take a look at your other stories now as well to see if there's anything else that grabs my attention.

You have a gift for writing by the way, very fluent and easy to read :)