Reviews for Piano Cover
Rennet chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Funny...
R.J. Hastings chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was a splendid, bittersweet little piece... I enjoyed it thoroughly and liked your approach to writing a younger Erik and Charles. I love it when authors go beyond the fandom and write little instances between characters in other situations or worlds. It brings variety and a good cure for angst brought by canon. Keep up the marvelous work!
niver chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Great idea, loved the fic!
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Awww, this is sweet! Not what Shaw did, but what Charles did, definately! And I know you say it's preslash but... I'm just gonna think of it as friendship! Cuz that's what makes me happiest. :-)

Anyway! I like it very much! Kudos.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love it! So cute!
MCRxRoxx chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Love this fic! (this world needs more protective!Charles) Are you planning to write anymore protective!Charles?
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was bloody amazing! "I thought you didn't believe in violence as an answer?" "I don't, but...it's you Erik." :) Aww. Oh, and Shaw totally deserved that punch in the face- Charles ought to be given an award instead of suspension. (Well, that's what would happen if *I* ran things anyway). And just a side note, I adore high school AU's of XMFC, and this was no exception!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Charles dad and Erik's parents together will make Shaw regret everything he's ever done and even being born.

And it's nice to read about just plain friendship and getting into trouble just to defend a friend and being ok with the consequences.

Charles is one great friend.

And I kinda want to read what Charles dad is going to do...
IHaveDeactived chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Kyuh! Don't want to mess with Erik... that makes Charlie mad. And a mad Charlie is... hot Haha, sweet innocent Charles punching a teacher! Loved it, can't wait for your other works. -Desiree
4everYoung93 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Ya know, I could see Shaw getting owned by Charles in my head and, I gotta tell ya- it was EPIC! Protective!Charles FTW! Love this-so favoriting!
Sotobow chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow, this is great! I love the characterization of Charles especially, and the chemistry between the two friends. Also, the modern setting is kind of a refreshing change. Great story!

This is going on my favorites list!
Spirit Bagle of Death chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
heheh this should have been a scene in X:Men Evolution. Would have been wayyyy more interesting than the trite situations they put the highschool xmen through!
Imalena chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Could we have a sequel please? Nice story but it lacks of information... I have no idea why erik is special? Or why Charles punched Shaw? Or about the kiss...?
Movies-R-Us chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
So cute!
Mistress Titania chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh, I love it! I really hope you think about writing more in that high school AU. Normally I don't like those kind of stories but your I love!