Reviews for Cursed or Blessed?
More...please?
Honestly continue please it's been over a year and I check this book every day without fail waiting for more of this book! Please don't leave a faithful reader hanging like this!
Sincerely,
Taylor Schmidt (your #1fan)
Atalaya86 chapter 8 . 1/1
kinda good... hope you update soon...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Was this story abandoned for good?
arnangela chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
This is a really nice story! Please UPDATE SOON!
Zoey chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Ok so I liked this book but, why could you let clary and Jace have a baby too? You did a pretty good job on this story.

P.S. I know you did this story like over a year ago but I just sort of started reading the mortal instruments series like 2-3 months ago. I'm on City of Glass in case you were wondering. You probably don't care so sorry. Anyways good story I like what you did with is story.️
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Update. I'm begging you. Please update. I need more
WhenIShipIShipHard chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
WTF NO. AND YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN A YEAR. HOW CAN YOU DI THIS TO US?!
LinnetteLightwood chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
This is great but now i realized that you haven't updated anything in a year so I was wondering if you were going to continue to write?
Thanks!
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Great idea.I can see Seliee Queen doing this.
Elistenia chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Hola, me a encantado tu fic espero y te animes a continuarlo proximamente, los leemos
Emma chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
I love this story as I have read it twice. I need more. Do they go on the run, even though that will be dangerous what with Alec's condition, will it be a boy or a girl and when will Alec be due mean it can't be long now right? I so need to know.
Emma chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
I'm not sure what to actually say tbh. It's a great idea and weird lol but in a good way. The thought of Alec being pregnant is hilarious. The pair would makes great parents, trust the seelie queen to do something dramatic such as this. I take my hat off to you for creating a story such as this.
Go-far-not-fast chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
I like it. You should adress one thing though: alec is not a girl and cannot deliver the child. So what happens when he is in labor?
NOW chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Fucking update now!
Paperflowers101 chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
You need to update this! I wanna know if they make it out or not. If they do, where do they go? If not, what happens to them? I hope they get out and become I guess run aways or something like that.