Reviews for random ohshc dabbles
Naruhina7799 chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Oh. My. God. THAT WAS EPIC~~~! I loved it~! Qucik question. I thought I was 7799, not 22? XD lol Not a big deal. But what I want, is to see what happens NEXT week! Now THAT will be epic~~!
I-Challenge-My-Faith chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Thanks! That was sooooooooooooo KAWAII!

I love Hunny soooooooooooooo MUCH! Can you do one with Mori and Hunny! Again not Yaoi. I HATE YAOI IT'S DISGUSTING! Sorry if you like yaoi. Please don't be bothered by my opinion. Mori and Hunny could go to an amusement park! Update soon please! _ Can you also PWEASE update your HunnyxMori story, the one where they first meet! _
Naruhina7799 chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
hehe, too cute! 3
I-Challenge-My-Faith chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Can you do a TamakixHunny one. Not yoai, but friendship. Like Tamaki could play with Usa-Chan! _
Naruhina7799 chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
GOD DAMNIT! Why didn't I think of that? I lurved it! Please, write more like this! :D
Naruhina7799 chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Hehe. It's just so cute! I lurved it! *w*
Naruhina7799 chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Just adorable! Please update soon!
Lacey-Chan chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
I've never thought of Honey x Kaoru, that's interesting. I feel like a traitor reading it, considering how much of a HikaKao fan I am, but it was cute, Haha.
I-Challenge-My-Faith chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Soooooooo KAWAII!

How about a MorixHaruhi one next. _
Naruhina7799 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
*Dies from overload of cuteness* Is it possible for these stories to get cuter and cuter with each chapter? X3

I haz a request if it isn't too much trouble! Tamaki x Haruhi Subject: Why don't you guys suprise me? Update soon pwease!
xYaoiLover321x chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Omg.. This was sooooooo cute! X3 I LOVE IT! Thank you soo much! :D
AbbyxKaoru chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I think that you should do a Honey x Kaoru pairing. Just a thought. And these are really interesting!
xYaoiLover321x chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Too cutee! Love it:) This is such an adorable pairing! Both chapters are very sweet and cute and AMAZING! XD

If you dont mind.. Id like to make a request for a Kyouya x Hikaru dabble (Pwetty Pwease:3), subject: Dancing.

I really dont know WHY exactly but I love these 2 characters together and they just look like they'd be a cute couple _
Naruhina7799 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
awww! Soooo cute! I absoulutly loved it! thank you! *hugs* I better say thank you to bunbun chan too, since she did write it... I was wondering, how many times can you request something? Just wondering, for future ideas...
Naruhina7799 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Cute! This couple is un loved. Hunny's name in pink and red hearts on the front cover? I didn't know you had a sweet side, Kyouya. But really though' it was short, sweet, and just plain cute! w

If you dont mind' I have a request. Kaoru x Mori. Subject: Playing Wii. You dont have to us the subject if you don't want to, but I really would like to see the coupling. I don't know... They just look really cute together.