Reviews for Road To Sedition
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 24 . 12/12/2011
Jenna Alcatar, the new ruler of the planet? Well, the people do need a ruler to rally under during these hard times, though Jenna will need a lot of help doing so! She never completed her training to be Duchess, and she never expected to rule anybody once her family was wiped out by the Freedom's Thunderbolt. She does have folks like Reeza and Meiko to help, though!

Looks like everyone's acting in-character here :) good work on that.

Quick note: the AW-001 cyborg pilots are programmed to obey only Rebecca and her tech allies. The Roughriders will need to try and change that programming in order to use the AW-001's and their Cleaver 'mechs.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 23 . 12/11/2011
A daring rescue and a serious monkey wrench in everyone's plans: Rebecca shot herself! That figures, though, since she did lose everything to fight for.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 22 . 12/10/2011
And now the assault starts, and it's neat to see an environmental factor play into the battle as well. Can't wait to see how this plays out!
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 21 . 12/9/2011
The good guys have a complex but sound plan in mind and everyone's assets are being used just right. It helps that Sam's a good sniper and that Shuran is worth three Battlemechs by himself! Let's hope this works.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
That was definitely the Rocher way to lure the guards away! At least it worked, and the gang is one step closer to their goal. it must be tough living in a city under martial law with people like the Roughriders around.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 19 . 12/7/2011
"like a truck running over puppies." Your similes are crazy, Rouge! :)

So, Jenna and Rebecca meet face-to-face at last, which I've been looking forward to! The chances of them getting out are pretty slim now, though, since Tenoch increased the guard presence even more! The Alcatar Angels had better have a good plan for this or they're in deep trouble.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 18 . 11/22/2011
An iHack? It's fun to see humor in your works for once :) This story has a rather serial, pulp-like feel to it that I like and the plot keeps moving along. Now James joins the group and there's a plan about to be set in motion. And wow, beating and waterboarding and electicity and fire and ice? You'd think that the Roughriders soldier would be dead after all that! That's one tough soldier.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 17 . 11/19/2011
Nice firefight, and it occurs to me that this is the first time James and Jenna's house has ever appeared (and it's trashed, no less!). When MFF ended, both Jenna and James were taking a train to move to Eselex along with May. I wonder where May is during this war? It's not really important, but if Jenna appears again she will probably wonder where May is and hope for her sister's safety. Let's see what info the captured Roughrider has to share.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
And here is the big split I was expecting, when Tenoch directly tells Rebecca that he's taking the reigns on matters. I find it interesting how I sometimes feel sorry for Rebecca throughout MFF and this story, and sometimes I don't. I guess her upbringing as a well-off daughter of a mob boss makes her unable to handle a rough, dog-eat-dog world. Having her in a jail cell together with Jenna ought to be interesting...
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 15 . 11/16/2011
Another fine chapter with many developments, and it's neat to see everyone meet face-to-face at last. Looks like Rebecca has some escapist skills I didn't see coming! That's one hell of a monkey wrench in everyone's plans.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 14 . 11/15/2011
I really like the chaotic, multi-faceted battles going on here and Shuran is appropriately powerful. Good to see this story still updating!
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
And here is the three-way battle I've been waiting for. Nice work here, Rouge, and the arrival of a Roughriders lance is bound to make things even uglier.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
Ah-ha! A Shuran chapter and a good one at that. His methods are perfect here and now the chase is on. This is getting pleasantly complex: Rocher is working with Austin's rebels to fight against the Roughriders, the Arctic Wolves have Rebecca for her Cleavers, and now Shuran needs to get Rebecca to the Capellans so he can free Nisha.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
I really like how you combine your characters with mine, as well as the politics and strategy being used here. So Rocher is with the resistance force, the Goyuas captures Rebecca to try and get her Cleavers, and the Roughriders have conquered the planet. And then there's Shuran!
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
Ah, it's good to have a scene with Kyle and Sam taking the spotlight, and it's too bad that Kyle couldn't make headway with Tenoch. Well, there is still Wolfgang and aside from him, Rocher and Shuran are still out there with agendas of their own. Thanks for updating!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »