Reviews for Road To Sedition
The Colonel 382 chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
First I would like to say that I am sorry for this being the first review that I have left for this series RB.

Another great batch of writing, it is great to see another side of the character Rocher.

I look forward to reading more of this series! :)
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 9 . 9/22/2011
Rocher seems to be a bit of a trouble magnet, if you ask me :P No sooner does he arrive in Bervalla do the Roughriders bomb the place. At least Rocher and Austin have an escape route, and the Liberty Party was used to being mobile. They survived losing Eselex as their capital and conquered Port Nucham without having a permanent base to operate from. I'll bet Austin will carry on those tactics and give the Roughriders a good beating!
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
I must say, you're handling Rebecca with a skilled hand, making her strong-willed, imperfect, and straining with the events she is causing. She's a more symapthetic and intersting character than ever, and the scene with Shuran and the Goyuas made things only that much better! I'm glad that My Father's Friend has this story to continue its tale.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Lucky for Rocher that a friendly face arrived rather than a Roughriders warrior! Nice advancement, Rocher getting recruited to the new rebel cause. This now makes the 3rd rebellion in 20 years of this planet... things just don't hold still, do they? I wonder when Kyle/Sam and Shuran will appear, and whose side they will take (if anyone's)!

Just one tiny thing: "Imagine what Manami can do to avenge his father." hers, not his. :)
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
I haven't seen many drop-pod sequences for Battlemechs but this one is a lot of fun! Rocher's right into the fire and he's lucky to get help against that War Dog. I wonder if any of the other major characters will step into this battle or if they will come later? If I had to make a guess, Rocher landed in the Gilla Jungle Expanse, where Jenna carried out a joint-operation with some of the Royal Lion Lancers (MFF chapter 24). Keep it up!
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
My word! These people already caught poor Jenna and Rebecca doesn't like the way they're handling things. I bet that Kyle/Sam and Rocher and Shuran will tear them up, though, along with each other. Rebecca must have some nasty plans in store for Jenna, I bet, and James would certainly come rushing to help Jenna out... unless he was captured too!

Probably less than half of Callone VI would even care if Jenna died, but enough other people would care that killing Jenna publicly would incite riots. Rebecca must be careful!
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Yup, those are Liao agents! Insidious greedy plans and blackmail. Well, this isn't how I expected Shuran to enter the stage but it's a most vivid and tense one, very nice. All your facts are in line about how the Lorins operate and Mark Lorin and all that, as well as Nisha. Now Shuran just has to pack his Thor and get moving!

I would recommend a quick physical description of Shuran for readers who haven't seen Prodigy, but that's not too big a deal.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
"We eat Liao's flesh, we drink Liao's blood, and we screw Liao's women." It's almost like these people dislike the Capellans or something :P

But really. It's good to see Rocher step onstage, and it's nifty to see a unit placed outside of its area of expertise, which adds an element of uncertainty and the need for adaptation and creativity. Sounds like this is going to be a real test for everyone, incuding Rocher. And yes, alcohol solves everything :D
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I can't help but be reminded of Dune Messiah: the good guys win and gain power, but new enemies threaten to take them down! This is good so far, and all the details are correct and consisten with My Father's Friend. If Butler can't send an SOS on the HPG uplink, then House Davion just might lose its newest planet!
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I Keren5ky is planned for 2013? You think really far ahead! :D

Nice to see this story get started, and I can kind of see how its title fits in. It looks like Callone VI is going to have another feud on its hands, and Rebecca seems perfectly the angry princess she is. She has a point, that scientists and mechanics alone aren't enough to marshal the Cleaver force that Rebecca has with her. In the hands of Hansen's Roughriders, they're bound to be a deadly force!

Strictly speaking, Jenna doesn't lead the Liberty Party but she does act as a sympathetic figure for what kind of nasty things Marshall has done to rally the Party forces, and it's because of her that Alex Taylor joined the Party.

Keep it up!