Reviews for The Worst Day of my Life
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Lovely story. I'm glad you wrote it in english so I can read it. Thank you!
Joeybear90 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
This story is good. I love this pairing. I like the love that Andrew and Alex has. It's called love in a true form if you want someone that you love to leave you, because you don't want him to blame you for taking care of such a wrecked person like yourself. You want the person you love to have a better life and to be with someone who is better than yourself because you feel like you're not good enough for him and he is so out of your league. I want to have a love like that. And I don't think Andrew will ever forgive himself that he caused the accident and made alex went into a coma. This story is good, so when are you updating next? Please tell me that you are going to update soon. I really want to know what happens next. See you soon. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was very good! Well done :)
Erichord chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
I'm coming againXDDD
They all devoted too much relitca to their love.
Um..Nick concider more realistic than Andrew. But maybe the spirit thing is the most important?
I really hope that they can go through the worst days
(Although I have been beaten by the reality O-)
And I love it that Andrew call him Nicky ;
thx 4 ur writing!
Erichord chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
First I just wanna say that my English is terribly bad! But I do love your story so much so I try to write my first review in FanFiction...q
(...Well, I have to use a dictionary to find some words which I don't know how to translate, does it matter?)
The psychological description is really good, especially when Andrew keep telling Bree that all the fault is made by him. For Andrew loves Nick so much that he just can't let himself be innocent. It's just all because of love?
Also, Bree does all things that a mother will do for her son.(In the play, they've went through many things and finally built a good relationship, that's what I love most in DH!)
Andrew is going to be stronger(..I think this sentence is a little bit strange ), I hope they will get a happy ending!
And shall I ask if there is a next chapter...?
Anyway, thanks for your wonderful writing!