Reviews for Vindicated
Loki chapter 5 . 3/10
Boy my brother Thor really likes poptarts. I know he will do something like this taking them all.I would do the same to take all of the spicey sweet chilli chips if I had a lot money but I don't . I hate poptarts a lot , one thing Midgurd made that's gross.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
Me: Loki! Come back!

OC named Fen: No! Loki, let's become Insane Buddies.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Super secret boy band, huh? What's Thor? The drum person?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
I just can't stop reading your books! You are so good.
1mz.comatose4 chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Lol couldn't help but think of the princess bride when loki asked for a battle of the wits lol
The newbie phan chapter 22 . 12/30/2013
OH MY GOD. BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE THE CONTRADICTION IN ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS! I read Grounded and I LOVED IT. I seriously read it within what I would guess was 2 days tops, I LOVE your writing techniques and the genius you put into ALL OF WHAT YOU DO! :D. Love it! I'm not sure if there's a sequel yet, as I'm not sure when this was finished, but I will look. Or wait, which ever's first. :). Until next time!
-your fan,
Sarah chapter 19 . 2/22/2013
Doom so stupid to actually take that bet so great chapter
Natzkie12x chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is so amazing! Really well written and creative, a beautiful story. I just listened to the song and it could not have been more perfect for the scene. Going to read the sequel now :)
Taeniaea chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
cool story
Alea Laufeyson chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
First of all, I'm sorry that you wont be able to respond to me, but it dosn't matter. Second of all, This is one of the best Fanfictions about Loki, or anything i have ever read. You are an amazing author. Third of all, when i left for school this morning i cried, because i really thought that Loki had died. Thanks alot xD.
Forth of all, I am sooo freakin happy Loki is alive! So, Continue your stories, I look forward to reading them! :D
Yukihikari-chan chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
Love the super-secret password!
Yukihikari-chan chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
I can totally see Nick Fury losing his eye to a cat XD
Great chapter, ending is very suspenseful :)
Stardust Wanderer chapter 22 . 6/6/2012
I have read the two stories back to back...

my god, I love your work.

The emotion you give Loki is warming, he has dark and light and I love it! The romance, I love. The way you describe the fights, its amazing. I find it difficult to write wars and stuff, but you've made it look so easy and it is fantastic!

so much love for your stories.

Cannot wait to to read the sequel, I'll be doing it shortly

I love your work 3 chapter 22 . 5/29/2012
aghhhhh :I I was supposed to review this just after it came out, but never got to it. Look at how late it is nowww D: anyway, i LOVED reading this story, and you managed to make a pretty wrapped-up ending, but original too :] Even though I wanted to write a story of my own, I won't have time because of school, but I'm glad I got to read yours! Just found out you're making a sequel to this, so I'm definitely gonna read that!
FireflyCity chapter 22 . 4/6/2012
That was completely and utterly amazing, to say the least. I love this story (well...all of your stories actually). You are an incredibly amazing author, please don't stop writing. :)