Reviews for Vindicated
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
I just can't stop reading your books! You are so good.
1mz.comatose4 chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Lol couldn't help but think of the princess bride when loki asked for a battle of the wits lol
The newbie phan chapter 22 . 12/30/2013
OH MY GOD. BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE THE CONTRADICTION IN ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS! I read Grounded and I LOVED IT. I seriously read it within what I would guess was 2 days tops, I LOVE your writing techniques and the genius you put into ALL OF WHAT YOU DO! :D. Love it! I'm not sure if there's a sequel yet, as I'm not sure when this was finished, but I will look. Or wait, which ever's first. :). Until next time!
-your fan,
TNP
Sarah chapter 19 . 2/22/2013
Doom so stupid to actually take that bet so great chapter
Natzkie12x chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is so amazing! Really well written and creative, a beautiful story. I just listened to the song and it could not have been more perfect for the scene. Going to read the sequel now :)
Taeniaea chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
cool story
Alea Laufeyson chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
First of all, I'm sorry that you wont be able to respond to me, but it dosn't matter. Second of all, This is one of the best Fanfictions about Loki, or anything i have ever read. You are an amazing author. Third of all, when i left for school this morning i cried, because i really thought that Loki had died. Thanks alot xD.
Forth of all, I am sooo freakin happy Loki is alive! So, Continue your stories, I look forward to reading them! :D
Yukihikari-chan chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
Love the super-secret password!
Yukihikari-chan chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
I can totally see Nick Fury losing his eye to a cat XD
Great chapter, ending is very suspenseful :)
Chaos-And-Mischief chapter 22 . 6/6/2012
I have read the two stories back to back...

my god, I love your work.

The emotion you give Loki is warming, he has dark and light and I love it! The romance, I love. The way you describe the fights, its amazing. I find it difficult to write wars and stuff, but you've made it look so easy and it is fantastic!

so much love for your stories.

Cannot wait to to read the sequel, I'll be doing it shortly

I love your work 3
On.my.tippy-toes chapter 22 . 5/29/2012
aghhhhh :I I was supposed to review this just after it came out, but never got to it. Look at how late it is nowww D: anyway, i LOVED reading this story, and you managed to make a pretty wrapped-up ending, but original too :] Even though I wanted to write a story of my own, I won't have time because of school, but I'm glad I got to read yours! Just found out you're making a sequel to this, so I'm definitely gonna read that!
FireflyCity chapter 22 . 4/6/2012
That was completely and utterly amazing, to say the least. I love this story (well...all of your stories actually). You are an incredibly amazing author, please don't stop writing. :)
ThE PlAGiArIST chapter 22 . 2/7/2012
You KNOW SOMETHING,your like the tenth girl who made a fine loki/ fanfic...seriously,is tom hiddleston that hot that nseveral girls are willing to write stories about the characther hes potraying in?

but no offense, i love tom hiddleston..

great story,keep it up with sequel.
sarabqh chapter 22 . 12/31/2011
Love love love your stories! If your up to it a sequel would be greatly appreciated! :)
redpinkandwhite chapter 22 . 12/30/2011
Ahhh! Sofia! That was amazing! Awesome! Splendifierous! I don't even think that is a word! But I don't care, because that was just so AWESOME. :)

And, I have to say, you were so right! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making it so romantic. That has just made my week so much better!

My favorite part was when she asked if she was going to fall, and Loki's like: "No, don't worry. I'll always catch you." One of the best romantic lines ever invented! :)

But, on the other hand, no more writing, at least for this story. That does put a small damper on my happiness. At least, until next time, right? (I am all in support of a continuation, if you are feeling up to it.) But, that means less writing for you, huh? Less stress... I guess there is always a good side to the bad, right?

Now, I would love to critique this last chapter of the story. (Trust me.) However, in commemoration of this momentous occasion, there shall be no critique! So, no more listening to me rant to you, then trying to apply it with my inadequate explanation. But, the best part of the epilogue is looking back! Try rereading your story. See how much you've improved, and maybe where you haven't. See where you can change things, and what you can keep the same. Learn from your mistakes! This is the great(-ish) part of writing. (It still sucks to look over it and see your flaws, but it's all good in the face of helping yourself, right? Right?)

So, girlie, I have one thing (or a lot of things) to say, so I'll just keep this semi-short. You are an amazing, wonderful, inspiring, charming, resplendent, and creative person. I am very glad that you are my friend, and that you took all of my horribly harsh but helpful comments without complaint and deeply to heart. I'm sad that this story will come to a close, but, as with everything, there will be something great waiting around the corner. I can't wait to see what you cook up next! And, don't worry, I'll be there, critiques in hand, and romantic hopes abound, just waiting for you to dazzle me with something greater than I imagined.

Let's get cooking, then.

-Redpinkandwhite (Anika, if you please. :) )

(Oh, and sorry I'm. Late. Two weeks without internet can really kill you!)