Reviews for Dear Diary
AgiVega chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Wow. The last few lines really grabbed me. You have a real talent for writing (I've read many of your short Avatar stories but this was the first that I just couldn't leave without giving it a review).
RobinaRain chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
My parents are three years apart, so if they were in Aang and Katara's places, then my dad would be the 14 year old, and my mom would 11! I, personally, don't have a problem with their age differences, and I get extremely defensive about it. :)
BookWormGirl93 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Loved it! XD
Reading Heart chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Brava! Anyway I applaud this chapter! Its really true that no matter what age difference love matters.. I'm not saying that I support cougars but never mind... I don't know where that was going. I love this chapter! Kataang rules no matter what! I used to be a zutarian (and still a bit but i'm more of a kataanger.) and I used to think how foolish it is that Aang and Katara are together. Now that I see it I don't really care. The love counts! They are meant to be and nothing can stop them!(they already have Kya,Bumi and Tenzin..
I absolutely love your writing!
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
RIGHT?

What makes it interesting is that no one bats an eye about the age difference when they're shipping Zutara (where the age difference is exactly the same if not greater), because A) rules do not apply to Zutara, apparently, and B) the guy is older. It's a gender issue as much as anything. *facepalms at society's failings*

Thanks for writing this. Next time someone whines about Kataang for the age difference, I'm just gonna direct them right over here.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Too lazy to log in. Seriously though if anyone were to be the pedophile, it would be Aang. I mean come on, he's 98 years older than Katara! He's technically the craddle robber. xD He was always out there in the iceberg just WAITING to be released! He was in the iceberg when Katara was born, when her mother was born, when her Gran-Gran was born, hell, even when Katara's GREAT-grandmother was born. Cuz Kanna is technically like 34 years younger than Aang. Anyway, thats just ridiculous. What would they have been saying if Katara released Aang when she was 12 or younger? WHO would be the craddle robber then? Honestly, think about this for a second. If the ice didn't preserve Aang's body, he would have been a 12 year old boy trapped in a 112 year old body? How creepy would that have been? O_O *Insert Creepy Face Here* That would've been just plain WRONG! Anywho, I'm done with my rant. Yay for me. Good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Amen. Aang was right for the love of god my grand parents are 10 years away from eachother in age. Now a bunch of girls are getting pissed off because of 2. (well it could also be 98 so aang could be the cradle robber). Never mind the point is those girls were dumb. If you've seen grown ups you'll figure out that with love age is just a number.
SPYforYOU chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Gah! I absolutely adore the ending lines of Katara's and Aang's POVs. And yes, I agree with you. The fits over their age difference are stupid. My friend's parents have a TEN year age difference! Love is love.
etharah4everandever chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
My aunt married a guy 10 years younger than her and they are very happy. So I get where u are coming from
etharah4everandever chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
kalicious chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very good!
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Hmmm, I think this story is a good way of making people think about relationships. To be honest, I don't care. I have friends who've had boyfriends or have partners, older than them and I always say: "As long as you're happy, and being treated fine, I'm happy for you."

Plus, history is probably full of cradle robbers. Henry VIII and Catherine Howard is one of the prime examples. You can't escape it.

Onto topic of Aang; I always thought it was other way round. I know Aang was frozen in the ice for a century but technically isn't he older than everyone, even if he looks like a teen?

Anyway, brilliant story.