Reviews for Cactus Juice Shenanigans
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Can you make a drunken avatar fanfic again? This one was so funny :D
SheWolfTitianium chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Thank you for ending my weekend on a high-catus-juice-drunken-note xx
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
LOL what about horny brothers...?
ChloeRileyWolfe chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Sokka, you spiked the right people ;D !
Loverofart chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I'm laughing my face off right now! Cactus juice *snort* who knew that sokka could be so evil ;D
2n2kas chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
So why exactly was Sokka mad at Aang that he's a pervert :/ ? First of all it was his plan and second of all Aang wasn't the one offering to have sex he was jst listening to Roku xD
Karinta chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Hihihihiiiii! Luvvvv it!
A Magical Owl chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Yes, yes I do love drunken shenanigans and your stories! :3
RollingStars chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Holy crap, I DIED when Zuko said "these lions" bwahahahahahaha! This was so great, one of the few stories that actually made me laugh out loud. Hahah, Aang confessing to a tree was so unexpected! Again, great job!
Private Fire chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh man, this is just too funny! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Dilanith chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is HILARIOUS! xDD Awesome story! I had pretty good laughs; the first and best one when I found out Aang was kissing this tree instead of Katara... It came very surprisingly and snapped me back out of my romantic Kataang thoughts... ;)
moxie sauce chapter 1 . 8/3/2011

loved it!
pink-strawberry-lemonade chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
"There will be no baby-making with my sister tonight!" That was literally the funniest thing I ever read! I loved this story! You did such a great job; I was laughing so hard!
Akuma Sumizome chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
ROFLMFAO! I busted out laughing when I read this and my parents seem to be questioning my sanity at the moment. I have you to blame for that tree-loving, hallucinating Aang and horny, overly-affectionate Katara
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
*snickers* I think Sokka's plan backfired spectacularly.

Brilliant job