Reviews for The Vampire and The Beta
Felicity-Forbes chapter 11 . 8/4
Please please please write more! ️️️
Felicity-Forbes chapter 12 . 7/17
This is sooooo fluffing amazing! I need the next chapter ️
the.Jewel-huntress chapter 12 . 6/26
Please update I love this story!
infinity.box chapter 12 . 6/25
I am actually in tears right now. This is probably never going to get updated. Its a damn shame too. Considering its an amazing story. So I'm begging you, begging you I say, to please keep writing this. Or at least write up a short ending and post it. I need closure.
britney.case.3 chapter 12 . 6/23
I really like this..
WickedBlue chapter 12 . 5/7
What a wonderful fic. It's so well written and I really like the dynamics between your Derek and Caroline. It's so heartwarming to read how they slowly get closer. Would so love to read more, but it looks like you've given up on this fic :( Will still follow it anyway, just in case...
Wolf of Britain chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Love this! btw Mystic Falls is in Virginia and Beacon Hills is in California. Thats mentioned at some point in both shows.
Dare to be Something More chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
Please continue!

This is a fantastic story even though I've never watched Teen Wolf.

And now Bonnies coming!

Just one question, why did she stop calling Tyler?

I really hope you'll continue.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
words can't describe what I'm feeling right now. I love this. like love it. please keep writing!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 12 . 3/5/2015
Oh man. I wish you could update this. I love it!
Regin chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
CobraQueen35 chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
Bonnie's coming?! Ooohhhh, this should be fun!
johnzu chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I just started reading it today and I couldn't put it down. Please update!
Le'Strange awesome chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
I love this! Please continue it's wonderful. The problem with most cross over fics is that they aren't good with characterisation, I think you did great on that front. Perhaps Tyler could come with Bonnie...? Or Klaus finds his way there...?
Jenny chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
OMFG I NEED MORE OF THIS IT IS SO GREAT!