Reviews for The Vampire and The Beta
Anonymous chapter 12 . 8/23
words can't describe what I'm feeling right now. I love this. like love it. please keep writing!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 12 . 3/5
Oh man. I wish you could update this. I love it!
Regin chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
CobraQueen35 chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
Bonnie's coming?! Ooohhhh, this should be fun!
johnzu chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I just started reading it today and I couldn't put it down. Please update!
Le'Strange awesome chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
I love this! Please continue it's wonderful. The problem with most cross over fics is that they aren't good with characterisation, I think you did great on that front. Perhaps Tyler could come with Bonnie...? Or Klaus finds his way there...?
Jenny chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
monkeygir41l chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
Love it keep going!
YouKnowWhoIAm Tony STARK chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Love all of it
SusanCullen chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
That was an exceptionally well written story so far and I can't wait to see what happens next :)
AurorMartinez23 chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
Bonnie's coming into play in the story? I hope so. I wish Stefan would go visit her.! :D
TeenWolf136 chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update again. This is my new favourite story. I love it so so so so so so so so much. Update. Please. Love you x
monkeygir41l chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
keep going it is awesome keep going
b-sea chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Posting here because I've already posted on chapter 12. Ugh, the suspense of what happens next is killing me! I hope you update this, I really do! It's a fantastic story and I like it lots because my favourites are in it. It's perfect. Please continue it!
brighteyescoldheart chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
I love this story! Especially the Caroline and Derek of it all. And Stiles is just too damn adorable! Can you please write Lydia in and pair her with Stiles? I can't wait for Derek to know that Peter is the alpha. He may be a villain but I do love him. Please update soon!