Reviews for The Vampire and The Beta
Nuuuuuu
Dare to be Something More chapter 13 . 3/9
October103,

I'm sorry it took me so long to review, I was initially sad (and slightly irritated) that this wasn't and update. When I checked in with Fanfiction and saw that you updated I was in a state of disbelief and excitement, the logical part of my brain was warning me of an authors note but the emotional part was too excited to learn what happens next to take heed of the warning. I didn't want to leave a long review begging for you to continue, so I waited to find the right words.

I never watched Teen Wolf, and at this point I'm only watching The Vampire Diaries because of nostalgia (Ive been watching from the very beginning) and Enzo
Felicity-Forbes chapter 11 . 8/4/2016
Please please please write more! ️️️
Felicity-Forbes chapter 12 . 7/17/2016
This is sooooo fluffing amazing! I need the next chapter ️
the.Jewel-huntress chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
Please update I love this story!
infinity.box chapter 12 . 6/25/2016
I am actually in tears right now. This is probably never going to get updated. Its a damn shame too. Considering its an amazing story. So I'm begging you, begging you I say, to please keep writing this. Or at least write up a short ending and post it. I need closure.
britney.case.3 chapter 12 . 6/23/2016
I really like this..
WickedBlue chapter 12 . 5/7/2016
What a wonderful fic. It's so well written and I really like the dynamics between your Derek and Caroline. It's so heartwarming to read how they slowly get closer. Would so love to read more, but it looks like you've given up on this fic :( Will still follow it anyway, just in case...
Wolf of Britain chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Love this! btw Mystic Falls is in Virginia and Beacon Hills is in California. Thats mentioned at some point in both shows.
Dare to be Something More chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
Please continue!

This is a fantastic story even though I've never watched Teen Wolf.

And now Bonnies coming!

Just one question, why did she stop calling Tyler?

I really hope you'll continue.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
words can't describe what I'm feeling right now. I love this. like love it. please keep writing!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 12 . 3/5/2015
Oh man. I wish you could update this. I love it!
Regin chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
CobraQueen35 chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
Bonnie's coming?! Ooohhhh, this should be fun!
johnzu chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I just started reading it today and I couldn't put it down. Please update!