Reviews for A Little Vacation
Rukia's Reflection chapter 16 . 8/28
This was cute! And they hid everything so well! Great chapter!
Lightning Streak chapter 16 . 7/11
So good to see a new chapter! I love the fun and natural turn of events. Please update soon!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 16 . 7/8
Yes Kagome, you really should have seen that coming.
LadyCash chapter 16 . 7/8
So glad to know you haven't left us!
Great chap, and I can't wait to see what
messes K finds herself in. lol
Taraah36 chapter 15 . 10/4/2015
I don't know why I got such a kick out the last line in this chapter, but I did.

Sesshomaru questioning a Goddess...why am I not surprised? Truly he and Inuyasha are their father's son's.

Until next time!

Oh and Shippos little game with the hose was hilarious!
Rukia's Reflection chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait to read about the ensuing chaos of the sleepover!
LadyCash chapter 15 . 9/22/2015
Wow at Sess giving ultimatums to a goddess! Well, only he could get away with it, but I did wonder there for a minute. :D And yep, we all know he's really a big softie (covered in poisonous spines) when it comes to his brother. And Rin. Lol. (we'll just let him think he has us fooled)
I love the interaction b/t the tachi, you write them so well it's a pleasure to read. And again, I smiled when I saw that you'd updated, so keep up the great work!
MissKitty35 chapter 15 . 9/22/2015
Awww buyo! Sweet kitty! I am partial to kitties!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 15 . 9/22/2015
*snickers* Poor Shippou, he just had to go the extra mile, didn't he? Still though this was a good chapter though I don't know who to feel bad for more: Miroku or Kagome's friends.
Lightning Streak chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
Haha, I really like this story! Please update soon. :)
Rukia's Reflection chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
Hahaha! Miroku with a hangover...
Taraah36 chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
I love it! Miroku met his drinking match. Kirara enjoyed pranking them and the girls dumped water on them!

It couldn't get much better than that
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
Seems like some sort of foreshadowing here...Whether good or bad we'll just have to wait and see. *nods*
LADY SILVERFOX aka charita rai chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
is there gonna be more?
MissKitty35 chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
Thank you for the new chapter!