Reviews for Long as I'm with Mr Quirrell
Me chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Aww... :3
HufflepuffsAreGoodFinders chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
noPE Thanks for killing my avpm feels. xD This was brilliant! x
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
*squee and flail* that was soo cute! I love how you incorporated dialogue from the musical. Beautiful little oneshot c;
jack chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This story made me smile.
TheFEELZMan chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
*dies of feelz*(in a good way)
(P.S. avpsy is going on YouTube March 13/14*(not sure which)!)
KatelynneElderledge chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
OMR! This is the cutest thing EVER! Plus, I can here the people from AVPM saying this, it's so in character. Well done!

Keep writing,
Katelynne ,,
Nothing but a fangirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Awww so sweet!
chlorinated freak chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I loved this, I totally read this in their actors voices. It was totally awesome and I think it's safe to say he's as happy as a squirrel.
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
The only slash things I like is Volemort/Quirrell. The Starkid ones I mean. And was t just me, or did anyone else read Voldemort's words in the same raspy voice as Starkid's version?
KlaineGleekFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Who else heard their voices in your head with this dialogue? XD
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
ahahaha. I love this story, but I cant take it seriously because I'm imagining Joe Walker doing this. Bahaha. :D
berriesrbest chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Cuuuute. I love it. Very interesting, and kinda awkward, but hey! AVPM will do that to you. :D You did a very good job. :) It stayed true to AVPM but was also your own. :)
frecleface chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Okay. So.

Can we just talk about how flippin' ADORABLE this is? I mean, really! I mean, I'm a total sucker for fluff, and Quirrellmort fluff just makes me gush like a little schoolgirl. Seriously, the tingles I got from reading this, even if it was just a short little blurb, were amazing.

I absolutely LOVE the way you wrote Voldy here. I dunno why, but I love seeing him being all sentimental and sweet. And Quirrell responded to everything perfectly. I just adored the way you wrote both of 'em x3 And the description of the kiss? Too precious to handle!

All in all, this may have been a short blurb, but it's too fluffy and sweet not to love. Totally adding this to my favs! :D
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Gosh, I must be such a sap, but I really enjoyed this. In keeping with the feel of the musical I think.
Arbitrary-Arsenic chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I COULD NOT STOP THE SQUEE. OMIGOD QUIRRELMORT FOREVER WHY IS THIS NOT A GLOBAL PHENOMENOM SADSFSDG