Reviews for Rainfall
Scat210 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Really nice & simple little story, loved it.
Athena13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
touching and wonderful.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Now THIS is the kind of Tony/Gibbs interaction I keep hoping for in the episodes! What a great tag to season 8 as a whole. I loved how Tony's intent from the very beginning was to be there for Gibbs in a way that we don't often see. It was nice to see that. Thanks for sharing!

stareagle chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I loved the way you wove the tragic back stories with the death of Franks.
Susan Grabon chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
What a wonderful way to fill out their friendship. The story was so believable that I saw Gibbs and DiNozzo on that roof and the rain falling. I could hear the thunder and feel the sizzle of the lightning. Wonderful epilogue for the character Mike Franks. Thank you for writing it.
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Lovely, poignant, story. Tony's reminiscences were hard to hear, but it showed the trust and friendship he feels for Gibbs that he willingly revealed his past and that he did it at least partly to give Gibbs something else to think about. I liked that Gibbs got it and was pleased that Tony felt able to talk about his painful memories with him, enough that he returned the favour with his own memories of Mike.

I loved the idea of the bus shelter hiding on the roof and Tony's initiation into the small group of people who know it's up there.
jodes chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Awesome story thanks heaps for writing it !
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Great story - enjoyed it!
dutchaddict chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This is one of the best ff I have read in this fandom, well done. It is in caracter and touching, but sentimental at all. Thanks for writing. I hope you keep on writing.
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
That was sweet
frostfalcon chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Very nicely done!
WindStar chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I have to admit, I was honestly touched by this story. Very well written, and excellently put together. Truly, a work of art.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2011 wrote an amazing story. It should be included in one of the first episodes for Season 9 ! Powerful and EXACTLY correct in portraying Gibbs/Tony/Mike. I have often wondered why the roof was never a place visited on the show. Seems like a place that Gibbs would have used frequently, considering his personality. Awesome job in using it as a tool during your exceptional story. It is difficult to find quality stories on this website, but you will forever be on my "favorites" list.

Thanks for sharing your talent !
Laura chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I have to say, I really really loved that story!

I enjoyed reading the honesty that took place between the two agents. It's rare to have them in such an open heart-to-heart and always a pleasure to read.

The way everything was linked to the storm gave the story a nice touch and you did a good job in working the backstory of Tony's mother in there as well. I'll have to second cmb1496 on that... I also wish they would explore that more, since I think it might have enormous impact on Tony (as you nicely uncovered in this story!)Always enjoying Tony's-mother-stories, I think there can't be enough of those around and Rainfall certainly was a very memorable fiction of those sorts, because you managed to tell the story in a very heartwrenching way, that made me feel sorry for Tony, without letting it get to cheesy! The way you portrayed Tony's mother was a lot like I imagine her and you can't imagine what a treat it was to read a story in which Tony's mom loved him and wasn't just a drunken bitch!

You worked some interesting mysteries in there as well, writing out of Gibbs' perspective what Tony might have felt, and the little hints you gave about how Tony reacted to storms...

This story was an awesome read and I would enjoy having more of those! The plot and the writing was outstanding in my opinion. You sure should keep up the good work, and I would love to read a sequel or a story that follows the same path! Very, very, very good!
tonysmel chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
You write these characters, who I love so much, with such care. I just appreciate that immensely. And you've captured the way they tiptoe around each other's emotions perfectly. They're both so tentative, individually and with each other. Despite the fact that they probably know each other better than anyone else on the team, and seem so tuned into the others' psyche, there's still this fear that they might misunderstand or hurt the other. This dynamic just has so many layers to it, and I think you've uncovered quite a few.

And kudos to the bus station on the roof. Gotta love Mike Franks!

Thanks for this. It was such a pleasure to read.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »