Reviews for The AntiMortality Incentive
Rhyolight04 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
I miss your presence. And the rest of the story would be good, too.
The Sarcastic Waffle chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Love this story. From now on, I'm going to pretend that the show was never canceled and this is actually canon. It feels just like a real episode - characterization, dialogue... all spot-on.
Rhyolight04 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Oh, my. You haven't lost your touch. It is not your fault that I'm crying. "I have no idea what we're going to do together apart from missions and sex." I know you wrote that as funny (and accurate, MM being who he is), but oh, I would so like to have a mission. And some sex. Ideally with the same person.
jojobevco chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Good Story
Commissar jahars chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
You know what the worst part of this site is. It’s when I find a great story and it’s unfinished but I digress this story is awesome and I can’t wait to read on in this great world of the middle-men I loved the series I only wish they made it last longer than it did. Actually fun fact it was the only story I actually watched while on vacation no lie my family was in Albuquerque New Mexico at an Econo-lodge traveling to the Grand Canyon. So in short this world kicks ass and I can’t wait to read more you sir have my undying respect for making this story. (commissar salute and bow)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
i like the way you portray the MM WW relationship, it's nice to know you didn't give up on the story,
annie chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
hi. please continue the story. this is very well-written, and God knows there's far too few middleman stories out there. thanks for all the chapters so far.
la-perla's mermaid chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
loved the story, it's mature and grounded