Reviews for Get One Free
ChibiAyane chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
That was a really great story! There aren't enough fanfics for the Listener out there. We need more!
D Squirrel chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
I've enjoyed all of your stories. You have excellent story telling skills. They were dramatic and funny and full of great character voices.
rivendellelve chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
So awesome. I love it, especially how you portrayed Tobys gift. "psychotic halogen lamp" XD
CatzChaos chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Great fic! Keep writing more for us. Really enjoyed this!
Argentum-LS chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
This story is how the second season should have been. I also felt cheated about the headaches reveal, when we were hardly shown anything to indicate a telepathy problem. I love how this story fills all that in, showing Toby's steadily decreasing control over his power and steadily increasing consequences for using it. I also love how the story maintains a focus on the Toby-Oz partnership/friendship rather than following the 2nd season path of putting the focus on Toby and Michelle. I'm sorry that the story is already a year old and the gap means you're probably not writing any more Listener fic, because I'd totally be first in line for more.
lookingatstars chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
how has this not got more reviews?

It's a great story, really compact and tight. Interesting plot lines :D

the writing is excellent as well, the whole way through i was thinking how good your writing is, with good dialogue which really furthers the story line
nacimynom chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
Excellent story! Interesting plot, good dialog and characterization. I wish there were more quality The Listener fanfiction stories like yours.
Raven McBain chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
WOW lots happening here. Very good showcasing of how overwhelmed Toby is. And yes when you are that stressed and overwhelmed things that would usually be funny can be quite annoying at best. Also very good way of showing how it effects those around Toby because they don't understand but they still want to help the person they care about. Very good, more soon because I seriously want this scumbag to go down hard.
Miss Lottie chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Thanks for answering my question. :) I can't wait to read the entire story
Miss Lottie chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Wow awesome chapter. I am officially hooked :) please update soon :D is this story going to be long or short? Just wondering.

Great writing btw .
Miss Lottie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Hey really good story. I am really looking forward to the next chapter. Please please please update soon. :)

Thanks