Reviews for Alone
InoSaku4ever chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
wow that was so sweet! especially the last part where mio's behind ritsu and every student stopped to watch! awesome!
closetotaku711 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This was an amazing story. I don't understand why you don't have more reviews. It was really well written, specifically the part where you are describing the nature of the boys existence in the beginning. I really hope you write more Mitsu! :)
Psihopatul chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I loved this story, would there be possible sequel to this? If there is I cant wait (I think i should first check your profile but instead I am writing review to you first)

I really enjoyed this and while I was reading this I did listen to VNV Nation named band and their song Beloved :)
micchan chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aaaaaw. That was too sweet. I really liked your narrative style. And introducing the boy first before anything else was pretty creative, it just keeps me glued to reading it until the plot is finally revealed in the latter part. The confession part was nicely written too-I felt like reading a manga and those sentences are the silent frames on a spread, just bittersweet emotional visual cues.

Fluffy it is, but I guess everyone needs a dose of fluff from time to time, and this is just perfect for me haha. It has a simple plot, but it's stylishly well-written. I look forward to more of your k-on fics!
AlexSamtin chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I think it was great. I kind of like fluffy stories.

Keep writing K-ON! fics please!

read ya!
OtakuLeader chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
You madame, are brilliant! This seriously is one of the best K-ON! stories I've read. Your English is impeccable, save for a few grammar mistakes I noticed here and there. Your usage of imagery and emotion was simply stunning! I could feel every single character's emotions and I felt like I could see through their eyes. And the introduction you did to build up the story. I've seen many stories (official novels) begin somewhat similar for young adults and I happen to be a fan of young adult novels so I think you did a pretty good job in capturing the essence of what would draw a teen to a story such as this one. I wonder, are you going to write more? Was this only a one-shot? I can sense so much more from this story, it's a pity in my mind if you leave it this way! I sincerely hope you continue this or else write more Mio and Ritsu stories. You could probably be a 'dime in a dozen' as they say. Your profile also listed some other interests I have book and anime wise so of course I'd love to see you write fanfic from those things as well. Anyways, good job on your K-ON story, keep up the good work, and I cannot wait to see if you write more Mio and Ritsu! O.L. 8/2/11 3:42PM
Mia chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Are you really 14? You're really good at writing I think. I like your style.

And the story is really nice. (fluffy is good!)

I'm wondering if this is OOC for Mio to be friends with a guy but I guess the way you described it is fine. (as he's the one who went talk to her)

I'd have been funny to see this in the anime. How Mio would have managed to keep it a secret (seriously the club members are always together)

Ritsu's portrayal was pretty good, well done!

(I think at some point you forgot a word "Mio told herself that she * fine")

Very good work! Too bad this is only a one-shot.