Reviews for play your cards right
Gopa chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Go fish huh? Y not black jack or bluff?
Shubhs chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Continue this story please? I think it has good potential.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Please update this!
Noree chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Dear, you are lovely. I love An, The Hunger Games and post-apoctalypte settings. AND YOU JUST WENT AND COMBINED THEM ALL IN ONE CHAPTER.

Honey you better not let this fic slip from your fingers. Its only on chapter but I'm already hooked. YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HERE LIKE THIS. The characters are written so well and the plot looks like it's going to be amazing!

Will An get accepted? Does she go and pass tests to get into Rikkai? How the hell did she find Ayaka and get so far in gang territory? YOU LEAVE ME WITH TOO MANY QUESTONS.

Signed

A Very Excited Fan Named Noree
sempai-sama chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Nuuu, you can't just stop it there! D: This is a very interesting plot. We must read more!

(I am dying to know how Rikkai will accept her. Will she be rejected or will she finally find a place she can call home? Oh, and I'm guessing she's going to be abused/mistreated at first. I think I'm becoming a fan of abused!An, LOL. XDD Okay, enough babbling. *rolls*)

More oneshots please~ ;A;)/
Kissy Fishy chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Its only a oneshot? Or will you continue this? I can't tell on my phone. But I will add it to alerts anyway cuz I like where this is going.
xxTemarixx chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
You know I love you right? XD

Hunger Games. Hunger Games. They are love. :D

Great job on this. I really like this and An is like a Rue-Thresh mix~

Too bad this is just a drabble~ you should write more. Or a sequel. :D
love at third sight chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I LIKE IT.

I don't have anything useful to say. D: I'm sorry.

~Tally
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
So, uh, I enjoyed this. It's all post-apocolyptic-ey and I am such a sucker for those it's not even funny. And there are gangs and I can kind of see Kirihara dressed in all black and twirling a knife around or something.

(Also continuations are fun. True facts, right there.)