Reviews for Life in Fairyport Castle
Cool! Is there gonna be puckabrina in this? :3 XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Keep writing!Poppycock lol btw
RedRosesLove chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Please keep on writing I really like ur drawings on deviantart and I could tell that it would make a great story so can you PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE write more?Thanks!
beatrueheartnotafollower chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is the best poppycock I've ever read. More please :-)
slime-unplugged chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is really good, could you continue please?

Btw, I FOUND YOU! I'm belltail, 'member?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
That was poppycock! And yet, so well written. I love your art by the way. :-) :-) :-)
Animals9990 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Please continue the story.
YJfang141516 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is poppycock! Haha just seeing that word is funny! Ok I know it's a little late but I liked your story and was wondering if you were going to continue it? Oh and here is one of my favorite styled midievil dresses... search?hlen&clientsafari&glus&sitewebhp&tbmisch&sourcehp&qmedievaldresses&oqmedievaldre&gs_lmobile-gws-hp.1.0.0l5.2042.18.3579.0j5j3j1j0j1j0j1.12.0...0. 6v2392skA&biw480&bih268&seiPnD4T-eYMObe2QXhi_z2Bg wow that's a long one :)
umm.from umbridge chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hey I really like your haven't you updated it? I love how the Grimms are royalty and the way you write your story. I find it all very interesting and I really hope you come to your senses and write more chapters. :) KEEP WRITING!
autumnshutup chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Awesime! Please continue!
Curlscat chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I was WONDERING if there was a story to go with those pictures! Are you going to continue?
The Queen of Sneaks chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Great job for your first story! I checked out your dA gallery, and you have a lot of talent!

Charactors don't seem too OOC, and even though Puck only said, like, two sentences, I think you have his character down so far! I saw a few places where things weren't capitolized (The Queen of Sneaks, the Big Bad Wolf, and I think there was a time you forgot to capitolize Red's name) but other than that, great!

I like how you made Mr. Canis a knight (something I wouldn't have thought of) and I look forward to the next chapter!

POPPYCOCK! I don't think these would be good wedding desses, though.

One I think would work for Red:

Two for Daphne (I couldn't choose):

1. .

/roxxonline/images/productPhotos/Deep%20purple%20taffeta%20&%20velvet%20medieval%20dress%
xXOnceUponADreamXx chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This sounds like it could be a very interesting story! It was good for your first story and I really hope you continue it! )

Please don't take anything I say the wrong way. I'm just trying to be helpful and I don't mean to sound snotty or know-it-all-ish in any way, 'cause I make these mistakes all the freakin' time!

There were a few mistakes, like you didn't capitalize some names.

"She wasn't the queen of sneaks for nothing." Queen of Sneaks should be capitalized because that's a title for Sabrina, just like the Big Bad Wolf is a title for Canis and Trickster King is a title for Puck.

And there were some sentences where you either left out a word or added one that didn't need to be there.

" He looked an ancient" The word 'an' shouldn't be there.

Humorless not humourless, and favorite not favourite.

"He tossed her one and turned partly two the side" It should be 'to' not 'two'.

"She pushed pass Puck and turned around at mouth of the clearing to look at Canis." This should be, "She pushed past Puck and turned around at the mouth . . ."

POPPYCOCK!

So, I looked at your outfits and they were awesome! You have quite an artistic talent. D

I can't wait to see where this story goes! Please update soon!
Lara D chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
For your first fanfic, this was really good! Just a few errors, like you forgot to capitalize Red and these should be commas instead of periods:

Then she would go to mass and hear the prayers, then have breakfast.(comma here instead) Go to her tutoring.(comma here instead) Have lunch.

But that's all I really could find. I actually can see Mr. Canis as a knight, which is cool! :3 Red and Relda's roles are awesome too! This is a really great start so far, keep writing!

-Lara