Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Shiranai Atsune chapter 47 . 1/27
...did Akihiko leave the door unlocked, on purpose? Is this what he meant? Is he finally letting Misaki go? ...Misaki's going to stay, isn't he?
Shiranai Atsune chapter 42 . 1/27
Maybe Usami should just free all the other slaves since he now finally has Misaki and only needs him?
SAILOR1 chapter 47 . 3/6/2017
Please finish
Evilboo chapter 47 . 1/30/2017
This was really amazing, I can't wait 4 the next chapter it's great really it is
Guest chapter 47 . 1/5/2017
Hurry up and update its been 2 years! That sounded off I'm not mad just excited to see what happens next
carlycat15 chapter 29 . 7/20/2016
I both love and hate this story! I know I haven't read it all the way through, but still. It's an absolutely wonderful story, and I really like it so far. ( I'm on like chapter 30) IT'S JUST SO SAD! ! Anyway, thank you for writing it!
Gemini Central Station chapter 47 . 7/18/2016
What did you do to hot dad?! Is he gonna be butt raped for Nowaki being sick at Kanou's
Gemini Central Station chapter 37 . 7/18/2016
Omg please continue with the story I can't take it...SO MUCH ANGST..
Jorami chapter 47 . 6/23/2016
Is.. That the end of the story? There are way to many cliffhangers! D:
teralieben77 chapter 47 . 5/6/2016
I would love to see an update to this story. I haven't seen one I a while. It's a great story that I would love to read more of.
M. Maroth Araya chapter 47 . 8/31/2015
Free? Is he free? Is Misaki finally free? Oh, damn, what is Akihiko doing? I can't catch up to his train of thoughts!
M. Maroth Araya chapter 46 . 8/31/2015
Nowaki! You, big jerk! You shouldn't believe what Kanou had said to you!
D'X poor and dumb Nowaki, this is too hard for him and also for Hiroki who still doesn't know anything
M. Maroth Araya chapter 45 . 8/31/2015
Gyaaah! This image in my mind of Nowaki is just too sad! I can't believe it at all!
strikedeathkd53019 chapter 47 . 8/31/2015
Hey! That's interesting stuff you got back there. :)
AlRieValmonte chapter 47 . 8/14/2015