Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Misaki789 chapter 40 . 3/17
help stop SOPA from taking are fanfiction,fanart,fan made go to white house website
yinyang101 chapter 2 . 3/17
Damn, this chapter is harsh, but i really hope the characters interact more often. I always found that it sucked that the couples didn't talk in the original anime that much but here they do and that makes me really happy. It's like you write knowing what everyone wants to read. I love how close you made Hiroki and Nowaki, but I wonder how Misaki will survive. I can't wait to see what happens next.
yinyang101 chapter 1 . 3/17
...WOW!...So much to take in. It's a really strong beginning. As I'm reading it though I'm wondering how did you come up with this. Everyone's personality is the same and i like that because it's interesting to know that if circumstances were different would every couple still be together. I'm definitely going to keep reading to find out.
:'( this chapter killed me on the inside. Even though in the beginning Akihiko was an ass to everyone he doesn't deserve this, but at this point with all the pain everyone has suffered. I swear at the end of this chapter my chest was hurting, which is amazing. No other book or writing has ever made me feel this way. This chapter was definitely one of the best. After being with all the characters such as Nowaki, Shinobu, Misaki and Akihiko, and the way you made us get to know them in your story made this chapter more meaningful than ever. I'm so happy Nowaki rebelled against Akihiko, but sad because of what Akihiko's going through now. I hope each of them will have a happy ending. I also understand now how you can mentally slap yourself, because in the beginning in all honesty I had no idea what that would even feel like, but after how well you described what was happening I finally got it, and it hurt a lot. Needless to say this chapter has moved my soul. I wish more books write the way you do. I hope this story will never end.
The Kelz chapter 40 . 3/1
I've been following this story since day 1 I love everything about it :)
yinyang101 chapter 14 . 2/20
Oh man i thought akihiko and misaki would have sex already. The way you made akihiko kiss misaki was breathtaking. You make the best romantic scenes ever. Especially with Hiroki and Nowaki. I love the way Nowaki supports Hiroki, but my heart can't beat normally until I know what's going to happen to Hiroki , Sumi, and Misaki. You put so much drama in this chapter and so many others it's no wonder I'm reading so much of your fanfiction, and will never stop reading it. I'm wondering so many things like is Sumi pregnant, will MIsaki survive after what he just asked Akihiko, and will Hiroki be a good stripper to everyone? Hopefully I'll find out later on in the story. The way you make these incredible feelings in your story using your writing has never stopped impressing me. You should really think about becoming a professional writer because your writing is truly incredible!
yinyang101 chapter 12 . 2/19
Wait was it akihiko that came up to them. I NEED TO KNOW! Your amazing cliff hangers never end do they?... The passionate love that Hiroki and Nowaki share is heart warming. It just proves that no matter where they are and what they go through they'll be ok as long as they have each other, and that made me so happy. I love the way this chapter has a the perfect amount of happiness and darkness in it creating the perfect feeling, and I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm really starting to warm up to akihiko. You made him into an unbelievably complex person who even though does awful things you can't help but like or feel bad for him in a way. In all honesty i think this is more like the original junjou in some ways, because each characters personality is the same as the anime/manga but you put more detail into it which makes it even better. I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Thank you for creating this amazing story, and please don't stop adding to it!
yinyang101 chapter 7 . 2/18
I love the way you developed akihiko's character in this chapter by showing how he interacts with people like his friends. My heart was pounding when misaki was having his panic attack. I thought for a second he wasn't going to make it. Nowaki is so sweet though. It gives a sense of happiness whenever he comes in :). I'm definitely going to read the next chapter ASAP to hopefully find out what really happened to Misaki. You create such a dramatic effect at the end of the chapter that creates a billion questions in my head and only you can answer them. Your like god in a sort of way because you know everything and i know so little. Can't wait to read your next chapter :)
M. Maroth Araya chapter 40 . 1/27
TOO SHORT!
but well, its something :P
But... I am so sad for Miyagi's, Hiroki's and Shinobu's hearts... its almost like running in circles.

I really hope to read more, I'm so anxious about Misaki too! I'll be at the wait for more :P
take care.
Rusted Rosary chapter 40 . 1/27
Is there going to be focus on Aki and Misaki soon? I'm SORRY for sounding pushy but I'm SO WORRIED about them! DX
Please update sooooonnnn!
Silver wolf chapter 40 . 1/26
Holy shit!
Amazing AMAZING!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON AS POSSIBLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
QueenFan16 chapter 40 . 1/25
I've finally made it to the end of chapter 40! While I realize that that's 39 missed reviews and believe me, there's a lot I have to say during each chapter, I always think it'd be stupid to review anything before the most recent chapter. Suffice it to say that this story has gotten me whisper-yelling at characters at 2 AM telling them that they're not whores and it's not their faults, biting my tongue to keep from smiling too much (it looks suspicious sometimes. like when I'm supposed to be doing homework...) and whisper-cheering (ie. when Misaki finally admitted that he loves Usagi). While I understand the annoyance of writer's block (believe me, I do) I sincerely hope that you have another chapter up soon!
Great story!
Koizumi Mizuki chapter 40 . 1/20
Well, I'm glad Miyagi is trying so hard to fix it and get Hiroki and Nowaki back together. Now Akihiko just has to be kind enough to give them a chance, but I'm not sure if he has opened his eyes yet.
Thanks for the update! :D

- SuzukiChiyeko
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 40 . 1/19
oooo i cnt wait for an update
nightviolets chapter 40 . 1/19
I was so happy when I saw the e-mail that you updated this, you don't even know. This story is my ultimate guilty pleasure fic. It's written so beautifully, too. I'm a total grammar-nazi, so I get so excited when I find a really good story where the writer heeds the rules of the English language and grammar...
Anyway, I'm glad you're back! I look forward to the next chapter!