Reviews for Forgotten Smile
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Pretty sad but It was very sweet at the end that she finally got to know her brother. :)
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Very , very moving .

well done.
Exleader75 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Finally! It's time you stop doing that "immature" chat with the characters at the top and bottom.

Now, I haven't read a fic from you in a while because of my SAT crap. So, let's see. (Lucky you live in the United Kingdom to not experience this torture!)

Cat-like eyes? I believed Aki has the cat-liked eyes, but that could be just me.

Okay, "alright" is technically not a word. It's an adverb, yes, but according to my 1000 grammar books and SAT prep teachers, "alright" isn't a real word. Use it as two words, "all right" always. You wouldn't say "alwrong" for "all wrong," now would you?

Hmmm, it only mentioned child abuse and death...we all seen at least one death in 5D's for teens, right? So, I suggest downgrading this fic to PG-13 or T. Using LiveJournal, I'll never get used to Fanfiction's rating system. And besides, every teenage by now is supposed to know the famous F word.

"Rua." She realized.

Lowercase the "she."

"That, was the ending to that typical day."

Sentence Fragment, oh, ho! Use ellipses (...) for this kind of thing.

I do like this. Though, I didn't really understood what's going in here until I check more closely.

True, nobody is ever alone. There's always bacteria living with you no matter where you go. :D

You posted another good story, though I'm suggesting labeling this "AU" since this has no relationship to the anime, and I can substitute "Ruka Sagara" for Character "A" and Rua for Character "B" and the story still makes sense...even with the teal or turquoise hair.
The Happy Emo chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is so sad. Im literally crying right now