Reviews for Dance
The Rose Scribe chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Such a great film the first movie was. Their reunion was awesome.

I can't wait for the winter soldier :)
katesanders422 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I cried at the end too! They're definitely my favorite couple and I so wish your story would happen to them... Anyways, loved it! You have a good writing style!
StargateFFWriter chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
A cooperative scientist to actually help Steve-that's what he really needed. Suprised tho that he didn't check with his SHIELD superiors to OK the action.

Phillips seems rather in character. Givin the Cap a hug-so he seems to believe in friendship after all lol despite his steel exterior. Love his line about Peggy wanting to "Kiss the Dickens" out of Steve.

Now, I'm a straight guy but, being the idealist and "hopeless romantic" I am, I thought *This just #!$%&* extremely supersucked royally.* when I saw that ending of Captain America. I'm gonna be very pissed off with the writers if they don't rectify this seperation of 70 years in either The May 2012 Avengers or the 2014 Captain America 2 (Hayley Atwwell will play Peggy again) when I saw the ending. So I'm glad and I thank you and other Captain America fanfic authors for trying to develop and sharing a happier ending in place of the movie's completely disappointing ending. I started writing one myself.
Lily Millie Winchester chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I wish it was so, I really do. 3 Minor detail: He was an hour late, you know. "Eight a'clock on the dot, don't you care be late." 3 Coming from a psychopathic hopeless romantic! I like your ending better thought
SomethingUntaken chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Definitely a better ending than the movie! Loved it! So sweet! 3
Starpenmusic chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is a very cute story. Sadly, it couldn't happen as Captain America needs to stay in the 'future' to help the Avengers. Still, a nice peice :)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
And they just allowed him to travel back and mess with the timestream? I can't believe it.
Whatchoofelloverfor chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
yes! good! thank you! i'm going to be so upset when he winds up with somebody else in the avengers movie. rawrrrr.
BobtheFrog chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Thank you for writing this! I've seen Captain America twice now, and it is still making me upset that he will never see her again...but still, they had to somehow get him to the present and I am super excited for the Avengers movie _ But still, this story soothed my heart for these two! :D
slfjglfkjgflkjg chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Loved it. Please write more Steggy romance.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 8/2/2011