Reviews for Erasing Everything and Rewriting It
mayki1029 chapter 53 . 12/31/2016
FUCK YOU. The end hurt me real good though. P.S. Just after reading this, a song that is relatable to this played...
P.S.S. I spent my 3/4 my day reading this. SO FUCKING WORTH IT.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 53 . 12/16/2016
The end made me cry. Gods... But I wish that Jason, Tim and Damien would have gotten to say a proper good-bye. It would have been kinda clichée, but I was expecting them to come rushing down the stairs when Dick was about to step through the portal to see him off properly. One way or another, this was really sweet. Love how this timeline's Damien ended up finding the photo.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 17 . 12/16/2016
Hm, I don't think Batman would last very long in this universe. In the original timeline, Bruce trained from a young age in all kinds of martial and mental arts, but in this universe, Bruce is already too old. I mean sure, if he started now, he could still be very good by normal standards, but by far not good enough to be Batman. Oh well, I'll see how you handled this particular topic soon enough.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 53 . 10/26/2016
I loved it. It was so interesting that I stayed up till 2:58 when I finished reading it.
O ni kai chapter 46 . 7/24/2016
I tried to hold it in, but when I read 'Batman broke down' I did too.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 53 . 5/16/2016
Saw this as recommended on tvtropes and jet me say that the recommendation was justified. You turned a dimensional travel story into a reflection of relationships old and new and gave it a happy ending
Eggs chapter 53 . 9/11/2015
Oh my gosh... You have officially torn my heart out, thrown it on the ground, and thoroughly trampled it. Seriously though, I loved your story! It was amazing! I don't think there is anything else I can say...

Song suggestion though: Bird With A Broken Wing, by Owl City. For some reason I've always thought of Robin's becoming Nightwing when I listen to it. You'll understand why when you hear it.

But now that I've read this, I realize the song is also pretty much perfect as the story's theme!

...Well, I think so anyway. Please look it up and tell me what your thoughts are! I can be reached through the author named Kiearrah Mai Rhone.

Until then, keep writin' great stuff or else!
Guest110 chapter 53 . 8/19/2015
This was a such a great story, I couldn't stop reading it!
LandofMidnightRain chapter 53 . 7/26/2015
I haven't read a good fic on this website for a while, but my faith in the writers here has been restored by your wonderful story. I absolutely loved every part of it. I loved it so much, I read the entire thing in one day, actually. ' Thank you for the time and effort it took to create this amazing fic. It's one I'm sure I'll reread multiple times. :)
FN-2187-IS-GAY chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
i can't even rn i just... *sobs*
Poopfeast42 chapter 53 . 5/25/2015
Late to the party...
It has been a while since I've read a decent fic.
This wasn't perfect, but nothing was bad, either. The occasional rare typo... The way you handled the large cast wasn't perfect. I did like all that Kaldur love. Poor guy gets ignored. The bad things took away one star, but the fact that it is COMPLETE! gets it that star back free. Perfect 5/5.
Duly Ignored chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I honestly believe you could've just left this at a one-sot, this is so amazing... holy shit... just... YES! Can'tr wait to read the rest!
Ghyst chapter 53 . 10/8/2014
This story is fantastic!
I've begun a sort of sequel to it, where Dick (as nightwing) and Tim and Damian get sent to this universe again and [SPOILERS]!
SharKohen chapter 52 . 8/15/2014
I think I would consider this the best chapter. The heartbreak and bittersweetness... it's true, and sad, and yet not without gratefulness by both rob and his parents
YJ FTW chapter 53 . 7/14/2014
You, my friend, are a BLOODY GENIUS!Dude, i literly spent three straight hourds reading the entire story. And trust me, IT WAS WORTH IT! Not only did you have a great story line, but u developed many twist in the plot to keep readers begging for more. I personally abandon stories that kinda darg things on, but u did not make me do that. U wrote a true masterpiece and i hope that you will keep writing more fics.

Darkseid