Reviews for Erasing Everything and Rewriting It
Oni-Kai chapter 46 . 22h
I tried to hold it in, but when I read 'Batman broke down' I did too.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 53 . 5/16
Saw this as recommended on tvtropes and jet me say that the recommendation was justified. You turned a dimensional travel story into a reflection of relationships old and new and gave it a happy ending
Eggs chapter 53 . 9/11/2015
Oh my gosh... You have officially torn my heart out, thrown it on the ground, and thoroughly trampled it. Seriously though, I loved your story! It was amazing! I don't think there is anything else I can say...

Song suggestion though: Bird With A Broken Wing, by Owl City. For some reason I've always thought of Robin's becoming Nightwing when I listen to it. You'll understand why when you hear it.

But now that I've read this, I realize the song is also pretty much perfect as the story's theme!

...Well, I think so anyway. Please look it up and tell me what your thoughts are! I can be reached through the author named Kiearrah Mai Rhone.

Until then, keep writin' great stuff or else!
Guest110 chapter 53 . 8/19/2015
This was a such a great story, I couldn't stop reading it!
LandofMidnightRain chapter 53 . 7/26/2015
I haven't read a good fic on this website for a while, but my faith in the writers here has been restored by your wonderful story. I absolutely loved every part of it. I loved it so much, I read the entire thing in one day, actually. ' Thank you for the time and effort it took to create this amazing fic. It's one I'm sure I'll reread multiple times. :)
FN-2187-IS-GAY chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
i can't even rn i just... *sobs*
Poopfeast42 chapter 53 . 5/25/2015
Late to the party...
It has been a while since I've read a decent fic.
This wasn't perfect, but nothing was bad, either. The occasional rare typo... The way you handled the large cast wasn't perfect. I did like all that Kaldur love. Poor guy gets ignored. The bad things took away one star, but the fact that it is COMPLETE! gets it that star back free. Perfect 5/5.
Duly Ignored chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I honestly believe you could've just left this at a one-sot, this is so amazing... holy shit... just... YES! Can'tr wait to read the rest!
Ghyst chapter 53 . 10/8/2014
This story is fantastic!
I've begun a sort of sequel to it, where Dick (as nightwing) and Tim and Damian get sent to this universe again and [SPOILERS]!
SharKohen chapter 52 . 8/15/2014
I think I would consider this the best chapter. The heartbreak and bittersweetness... it's true, and sad, and yet not without gratefulness by both rob and his parents
YJ FTW chapter 53 . 7/14/2014
You, my friend, are a BLOODY GENIUS!Dude, i literly spent three straight hourds reading the entire story. And trust me, IT WAS WORTH IT! Not only did you have a great story line, but u developed many twist in the plot to keep readers begging for more. I personally abandon stories that kinda darg things on, but u did not make me do that. U wrote a true masterpiece and i hope that you will keep writing more fics.

Darkseid
youngjusticefanatic chapter 53 . 5/12/2014
This was an excellent story. It goes beyond epic! I have one massive problem though, you haven't written anything else. I don't care about a sequel (although I'm not discouraging it) but your writing style is great, your story telling is even better and you seem to have a brilliant imagination! Now my main problem is I finished reading this about eleven hours ago and left it to contemplate its greatness. I tried reading other fanfiction. Nope. Tried reading in general. Nope. This story has set a line and everything I've read since finishing it has not come close to that line so I'm stuck, bored and unable to read anything... Thank you for sharing this even though it's stuck me in a dilemma ;)
Anonymous chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
I am only on chapter 7 but I already love this story though it is sad it has a great perspective and it is so interesting
Sairey13 chapter 44 . 2/12/2014
I love the brother bond between Dick, Wally and Roy, especially between Wally and Dick
A World Of Pure Light chapter 53 . 12/31/2013
Probably one of the best story I've ever read !
Thak you very much !
I'm looking foward other fanfictions you may make.