Reviews for The Boy & The Ghost
Bluemew919 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Again, read this in one sitting so I'll reply all at once. I really really enjoyed this story! It was sad and I felt for all of the characters (except Cartman) but especially Wendy. When reading this I had felt a bit bad for Wendy since Stan was meant to end up Kyle and stuff but once I got to the chapter saying how he doesn't feel the same way about Kyle but they agreed to be super best friends again, I saw a little more hope for Wendy. You have the plot building up very well and it is leaving me very eager to see what happens next. I love how humorous it is having Wendy just stalking people on Earth and her close relationship with Kenny is interesting. It's always amusing to see those two jealous. :p Everyone was very well in character and this story was very interesting, funny and has me hooked.

So PLEASE consider continuing this story! I would hate to see this one left hanging like this when there is so much it's capable of. Keep up the excellent work and I hope to see more stories and updates from you in the future. Stendy rules! :D
Nick Springthorpe chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
Just thought of something I was thinking if Wendy gets sent to hell What going to happen if She runs into Mrs Ellen. Gee sorry about the whole shot into the center of the sun thing no hard feelings right?
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Uh-oh, what does Cartman have up his sleeve?
southparklover12 chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
omg update
Nick Springthorpe chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
I just thought of something if Stan and Wendy can touch hands does that mean they can touch each other woohoo in your face destiny. still she should help stan and kyle out otherwise she's going to limbo,

And one last thing I still have not seen Cartman Scared shitless. i want to see him soil himself and cry for his mommy. that would be hilarious and by soiled I mean both 1 and 2.

Great job.
bored chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
I love this story, and you should really continue on with "Paper Clips", that story was great and I would like to see more of it.
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
This was not shit! This was a lovely chapter!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Carlos chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Hola, no se si sabes leer espaƱol pero aun asi dejare mi comentario. Tu historia es fuera de lo comun, es magistral. Realmente espero que puedas finalizarla.
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Omg I can't wait to find out what happens! ! !

Please update soon! ! !
Nick Springthorpe chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Yeah filler is Eventual for most stories, product of demand I guess.

Still a chapter any South Park fan can Enjoy, Asking for Wendy's Chemistry notes is just something you can see Cartman doing and the letter is the icing on the cake, except there's no cake.

Forget what I said about Wendy tormenting Stan Let's put a load and some lemonade in Cartman's pants.

If Breast cancer show ever was bad for Cartman being Haunted by a Vengeful Wendy is even worse.

Eh Don't I get a say in this?

Not Fatass you don't.

Screw yew guys Imma going home.

Great Chapter and Good luck with the charity run.
J-dog chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
That was one of your best chapters!

I just hope stendy is re united

I also got an idea , for getting stan and kyle back together wendy is allowed to come back to life its just an idea
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011

When you said that Wendy was there when Stan woke up, I thought "stalker chick!". I got confused and thought this was a different story but then I remembered she is a ghost, so we're all good :)

This chapter was good, but when do Kyle and Stan hook up? I wanna know!
kazorashi chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooooohhh! Do I see some KennyxWend! :D Omigosh, YESH! WHOOOO! **gets slapped by a random fan*

Heh heh, sorry about that. When reading this chapter, I was laughing. It was just too funny to me. Cartmen, I hate him, but I love him too. But I just HATE him, but it was just oh too funny! Wonderful. And I'm kinda' (actually, I'm extremely happy) that Kenny can see Wendy. It's like having a friend(:, you know?
MidoriUshanka chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
This is definitely going somewhere amazing! I can already tell. :D Keep up the good work!

OMG, and thanks for the shout out :3

Mysterious Hat 21 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Interesting. Please continue, Ive got to see how this turns out. Oh, and its all written well so don't stress just let the creative juices flow.