Reviews for Staying Up Late
Jinx452 chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Why did you never finish this story?! It's so good! How could you give up on it?
MishaIsMyKing chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
Oh my god I found your story last night and ive been hooked ever since. Loving the growing relationship between them and the way you portray her friends with the boys! Keep up the amzing work xx
bluefirefly5 chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
Oh Severus, it's so sad not to care for anyone... Good, now he knows Hermione is dreaming of him. Hopefully he'll become less insecure. And please, don't abandon this story and start posting again! It really is intriguing, and quite original! ;o)
bluefirefly5 chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
Camping together, that's a potentially interesting situation... ;P And that story of fishes mating was rather cute, in a way.
bluefirefly5 chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
Oh no! Voldie's nefarious plot is already working! I hope Severus knows an antidote. I don't think he's planning on telling Hermione the truth for a while. I'm happy she agreed to help him search for the ingredients, and that she showed him she wasn't disgusted by him.

That past conversation of Severus and Lily was particularly awkward...
bluefirefly5 chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
Aaaww... Severus truly is adorable when he cares!
bluefirefly5 chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
I'm happy Severus finally noticed Hermione's declining health. Hopefully he'll knock some sense into her to come see him sooner next time.
bluefirefly5 chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
Oh Hermione, something is clearly wrong with your health, why don't you go tell Severus? Meanwhile, he's busy self-recriminating about the past.

Horror! She let Ron kissed her! Noooo!
bluefirefly5 chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
Nightmares or some fever-induced hallucinations, I guess.
bluefirefly5 chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
Wasn't Diggory in Hufflepuff? Oh well. And stupid Hermione, why didn't you go back to Severus?
bluefirefly5 chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Wow, Severus really seemed uncomfortable with pulling off Hermione's stockings. But then, with memories like this one haunting him, it's quite understandable. I'm glad Hermione regained consciousness. And it was chlorine! All that potions talk was a bit hard to follow at first... So Voldie is behind this.
bluefirefly5 chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
It seems the night went well. :o) And someone seems to be having naughty fantasies! And Hermione dear, you just don't fancy Ron that way (which is quite good, actually).

Severus worked really hard on her cure, but it didn't work. That poisoning scene was intense.
bluefirefly5 chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
I understand Hermione's anger, but luckily it deflated quickly when she learned Snape was the one demanding it stays secret from her. Let's hope Harry and Ron can protect her.
bluefirefly5 chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Oh Hermione, don't judge a book by its cover. Fortunately, Severus is good at divining what's going on and could reassure her. So the young one smells chlorine, right? And Severus is starting to be attracted. :D
bluefirefly5 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013