Reviews for The Willing Descent of Hermione Granger
Yomi Love Akasuna chapter 9 . 11/28
I cant wait to read the next chapter
Harry2 chapter 9 . 10/1
Tom, it would be best to keep Granger alive. Not only do you keep a corporeal form, but you can turn her into your dark consort as well.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 10/1
Well, it has happened. Hermione has become a HOST for Voldemort. All this time by herself, working on notes in the journal, has made her just what was needed. Now, to see what the future holds for her.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 10/1
I think that I know what Riddle could offer Hermione: KNOWLEDGE! The sort of knowledge that only he can offer her! And with it, Hermione will truly become a Dark, Evil witch!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 10/1
Hermome. you don't have Tom. Voldemort is working on YOU! He has plans for you. And you just got a small TASTE of the Dark Magic that he is capable of , as you are as well! The question is, will you succumb to him, or will you stay strong?
Harry2 chapter 5 . 10/1
Hermione is slowly starting to fall under Tom's spell. She is starting to question everything she was taught before and starting to enjoy the feel of the Curses. Only time will tell how far she will go.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 9/27
You have Tom down very well. Now, we just need to see how Hermione is going to react, as she is slowly manipulated into Tom's plot, and if he succeeds in creating a Dark Witch out of her.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 9/27
Sounds like Hermione is falling right into Tom's trap. And I wonder how long it will take for him to turn her into a Dark Witch?
Harry2 chapter 2 . 9/25
Hermione, you are slowly falling into Tom's trap. He is making you question the way you think and the way that you look at people. The longer you work with him, the more he is going to change you.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 9/25
Tom has started his work on Hermione. It will take time, but he WILL seduce her to the Dark side of the Magical World!
dark nightmere chapter 9 . 9/16
I think that Riddle should begin to plot to use Hermione but first he most get rid of her Muggle born blood and turn her into a Pure blood knowing that her most first gain full control over Granger which means he most find a pure blood to take control of and who better than Ginny weaselly one of his enemies he just has to hope that when he finely returns he can control Granger still knowing that if he can twist the girl enough he can turn her too darkness and gain complete control over her but first he most make sure to eliminate all obstacles which would be the weaselly's and potter. I think that Hermione should begin to grow afraid of Tom but her love for him will blind her from the danger she should feel and this will be her damnation as Tom will use her and discard her once her uses are done but first he will make her kill her friends especially Ron as he wants to make certain that Hermione will follow his orders and become a death eater despite what she is when he returns after he finishes draining Ginny of her life blood soon lord Voldemort will return and kill Potter and conquer the magical world but he won't underestimate Dumbledore to not have a back up plan in the making. I think that Harry should begin to grow concerned for Hermione knowing that Ron is to blind to pay attention but something is obviously wrong something dark is going on he can feel it maybe Voldemort is possessing his friend he hopes not as she is muggle born the very thing that Voldemort wants to eliminate worse may come if Voldemort gains victory and takes Hermione's body as his own as she is the brightest witch of her age he most investigate what Hermione has been up to. I think that Dumbledore should also grow concerned by the young granger ignoring of her friends Harry and Ron knowing that this might mess his plans up he will begin to go with plan B to have Harry kill granger and then he will find Tom's Horcruxes and destroy them if Tom is within the school he will surely attack the muggle born's soon and that can't be allowed yet but soon he will allow Tom to unleash the Basilisk knowing that he needs to test Harry again to make sure that he is ready to face Voldemort when the time arrives.
zombiekins5948 chapter 9 . 7/6
Please make more updates. I hope hermione doesn't get manipulated and be her own self not controlled. I hope she leaves him so he can be desperate for her
Awwwww poor Tom :( never able to love ...

Natasha Alexandria Riddle X
Dark Star Song chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
You haven't updated in years. :(
Please update, if you can. This is amazing, and incredibly well-written, which is rare in the realm of fanfiction.
Dark Star Song chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
So is it going to be Hermione opening the Chamber? I can't imagine the basilisk reacting well to a muggle-born commanding it, though.