Reviews for Alchemy and Wizardry
*cackles*
k1demmin chapter 11 . 1/6
You write very fun stories. Do you ever come back to these old stories that you haven't done anything with in a long time?
Marshman101 chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
This was awesome make more pls
YumiStar chapter 11 . 8/16/2016
Continue! Please please please, pretty please, with lots of butterbeer and honeydukes sweets on top? :D
Sakihinata chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
Great crossover ;)
253910 chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
So... Is there any chance at all that this will be continued or has it just been abandoned?
EverRose808 chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
Please for the love of god please update this story soon? Also I would think it poetic justice if it were Dumbledore who put Harry's name in the goblet!
Lady Asrai chapter 11 . 5/30/2016
Please do continue this, it's really good.
Faery66 chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
Hope to read more.

D
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
Loved it all and I hope you decide to continue this, I can't wait for them to find Envy and whichever name their mother's homunculus had.
ThatOneIdiotOverThere chapter 11 . 5/17/2016
Awesome story, eagerly awaiting the next chapters .3.
Loopholes47 chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
Yay! Go Mustang!
SoulMore chapter 11 . 4/9/2016
FAN!~
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
I do like the light tone tat is being taken, but you are moving way to fast through the story. I am hoping that you did this so that you could get through the first three years before slowing the pace down for the fourth and later years. while I don't mind how easyit has been, except for the human transfiguration that cost the boys so much, seeing as you are entering the fourth year events should take a more serious turn. I do like that harry has a lot of support here from adults that he doesn't normally have. All in all I like what you have I just hope that you don't make it too easy for Harry, Ed and Al in these later years of the story.
Doriimaa chapter 11 . 3/20/2016
Love it! ...then again, I love all your works I've read. However this is one of the first HP/FMA stories I've read before. awesomeness