Reviews for Alchemy and Wizardry
EverRose808 chapter 11 . 7/10
Please for the love of god please update this story soon? Also I would think it poetic justice if it were Dumbledore who put Harry's name in the goblet!
Lady Asrai chapter 11 . 5/30
Please do continue this, it's really good.
Faery66 chapter 11 . 5/27
Hope to read more.

D
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 11 . 5/22
Loved it all and I hope you decide to continue this, I can't wait for them to find Envy and whichever name their mother's homunculus had.
Je Jay Jay chapter 11 . 5/17
Awesome story, eagerly awaiting the next chapters .3.
Norin'nobariya chapter 11 . 4/24
Yay! Go Mustang!
SoulMore chapter 11 . 4/9
FAN!~
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 11 . 4/1
I do like the light tone tat is being taken, but you are moving way to fast through the story. I am hoping that you did this so that you could get through the first three years before slowing the pace down for the fourth and later years. while I don't mind how easyit has been, except for the human transfiguration that cost the boys so much, seeing as you are entering the fourth year events should take a more serious turn. I do like that harry has a lot of support here from adults that he doesn't normally have. All in all I like what you have I just hope that you don't make it too easy for Harry, Ed and Al in these later years of the story.
Doriimaa chapter 11 . 3/20
Love it! ...then again, I love all your works I've read. However this is one of the first HP/FMA stories I've read before. awesomeness
allenx14 chapter 11 . 3/2
Great story. Loved the characters and kinda wish there was more. Thanks for the laughs.
erik chapter 11 . 2/3
Great writing but an evil spot to end it.
Carolina36 chapter 11 . 1/12
I beg you to continue with this story. It's wonderful. I've noticed you're going with the 2001 FMA, most people go with brotherhood. Do the fake Elric brothers come into play. Or are they just going to pass Russel and Fletcher? I love this story and hope you don't let me down. You've found a way to to make things happen that I mostly don't like seem likeable. You've also brought common sense to the HP world
secretwhovianpony chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
Hooray for Mustang! Always like him. Especially how much of a troll he is to Ed. And yay for Eds brotherly protectiveness!
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 11/14/2015
Brilliant story! I can only hope you will return to it soon! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
I feel an apocalypse coming somewhere near you Dumbles. :D I loved this story and am glad I saw it.