Reviews for Alchemy and Wizardry
luluhrh chapter 11 . 10h ago
Excellent job! It would be great if you continued it. You have a wonderful start, though.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 2/1
Its good that the Brothers learned about magic before losing body part in that attempt to bring their mother back.

In the LINE "...a few weeks after learning they had magic..." I think you meant to say "before" instead of "after".
NO-NAME-WANTED chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Normally I HATE stories were ed is a wizard but I love this one. It's AMAZING! Please update soon
livelifeloud54 chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
This is really amazing. Please don't stop. I can't wait to read some more.
Kai19 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I really hope there will be more soon, i really like this story so far!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
When is this gonna be updated /crais

I'm loving it too muchhhhhhhhhhhhh
calcu22 chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Just finished reading thing, and I like the missing between the two worlds you are going. I really like having mustang as harry second cousin. I hope you update this soon. I want to known what the goblet will say and what's up with Dumbledore. It sounds like he has some evil plan going on, but that might just because I think of him as a narrow minded but good old man.
AngelTheHunter953 chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Please keep writing. I love this story. Please this is amazing.
AngelTheHunter953 chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Dark Lord Fuzzyboots! :O :D OMG I.. Can't.. Stop.. Laughing!
shadow of eyes chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
MORE PLEASE!
Natsuko Nishi chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
This is good. I rarely read FMA fics but this is one of the better ones. I can hardly wait to read what the Goblet chooses. Either choice has the potential for massive amounts of chaos. Keep up the excellent work!
AJ Skye chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
THIS IS AWESOME!
Seele Zeit chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
So, the wand that worked was attempt number 666?
bloodydarkangel chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
Please update this it is awesome but you left it on a cliffhanger it has almost been a year please