Reviews for Alchemy and Wizardry
finish all work chapter 11 . 7/10
I'm a lazy sod last thing i like is other people being as lazy as me. please finish this at some stage.
Devil Wolf Girl chapter 11 . 6/14
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE
TheBakaBrigade chapter 11 . 6/14
i'm beginnin to think i should just fav and follow every fic you have... it seems to be becoming a trend
Bronze chapter 11 . 6/11
How very disappointing. I was so looking forward to seeing how the trio dealt with this. I imagine that Harry would've been forced to compete as the cup was confounded. This is yet another one I would really like you to pick up again and finish please. It's a good one for laughs.
Animeangellover2 chapter 11 . 6/9
Love this story so far! It's great how you give the boys their on unique talents. I can't wait to see how that's explored more.
BlackMoonNight chapter 11 . 5/26
I wish you would continue this story. It is very interesting. :)
Fujoshi04 chapter 1 . 5/21
Update pls! One of the best crossovers I've ever read! Please don't discontinue
CrystalVixen93 chapter 11 . 5/17
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Kai19 chapter 10 . 5/9
As it's been over one and a half years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really loved this story.
Wishfull-star chapter 11 . 3/6
this story is amazing I cant wait for whatever happens next:)
luluhrh chapter 11 . 2/26
Excellent job! It would be great if you continued it. You have a wonderful start, though.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 2/1
Its good that the Brothers learned about magic before losing body part in that attempt to bring their mother back.

In the LINE "...a few weeks after learning they had magic..." I think you meant to say "before" instead of "after".
NO-NAME-WANTED chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Normally I HATE stories were ed is a wizard but I love this one. It's AMAZING! Please update soon
livelifeloud54 chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
This is really amazing. Please don't stop. I can't wait to read some more.
Kai19 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I really hope there will be more soon, i really like this story so far!