Reviews for The Camping Trip
JustDanny chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
hahahaha! I keep reading
DeviChakra chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
interesting...but the 2nd chapter was a little confusing...im sorri if ur getting confused as too y a InuYasha fan would be reading this..but hey!, who said tht u cant like more than 1 anime.. D
ShesComeUndone chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
I love this story! T_T Please write more, you've got me hooked...Yui is my favorite character too, so I wanna see who she ends up with. Great job!
Emeryl chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
I'll be patient! Well, I'll try... *sweatdrop* The Hotohori/Yui scene here was so cool! And Amiboshi getting jealous is even better. Hurry on the next chapter!
ciel en azure chapter 2 . 5/3/2003
pls... continue your incredibly(although a little hentai)funny story... funniest i ever read... best supports to you and your fic...
cute chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
ur ryt da chap was soo pathetic...u shouldnt keep butting in d story every chance u get but the first chap was good though...i lyk yui-hotohori!dat's all sayonara hope da nxt chap wouldnt be pathetic too
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
really crazy with a letter X for effect! do include more characters next time, wow Suboshi is so poetic it's unlike him, and cute too! I cant write humor, hopeless at it, if i do it'll be lame.
ryven64 chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
Great fic! Love the humor and the self-insertions ... (my favorite was the whole Tamahomo thingy). Please continue!
The D.o.D chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
This...was...beyond...funny! TEE HEE HEE BWAHAHA! I love this!
7thstory chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
This is pretty funny, no da. I don't have a request for a game, I just want to ask for more Tas/Chi...please? I'm...er...kind of obsessed with that pairing...gomen...

Anyway, this is very funny, and I hope you get the next chaper up soon!
Emeryl chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
SERIES? THIS IS A SERIES? THEN CONTINUE ALREADY! I NEED TO READ THE NEXT CHAP!
Triple A chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
...Sugoi! Ryuuen-san wa Kakoii!

...hmm... well...I think it should be a Yui-Amiboshi since they're bothe sane... demo I'm curious on the effect of a Yui-Nuriko pairing...

a~anou I'd stil wan't the Soi-Tomo pairing...(ehehehehe...they are so Kawaii together!)XD!
violomana chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
If this is a series, then where's the rest of it? It was so funny, although confusing at times. I luv your stuffs!
Star chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
PLEASE make a sequal! I love your story! So PLEASE make a sequal! I really want to know what happenes..._ PLEASE!
Star chapter 1 . 12/13/2002