Reviews for Ink Deep
ObsidianGoddess chapter 8 . 5/27
Didn't u say Naruto was dating gaara
Wut happened
Pyrane chapter 8 . 4/5
Great story !
And a good blend of the two univers.

***Pyrane***
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 4/2
This was great! I really like their chemistry too. One problem though...why is Gaara with Hanabi now? He was with Naruto in a chapter before! What happened? !
lunaatje123 chapter 8 . 3/10
(for some reason I can't access the login page, so I guess I'll just have to do this as a guest)

Thank you for the story! I really liked the relaxed pacing of the story and thought you did a great job of creating a sense of depth to the story even though it was made out of short snippets. All those short scenes added up to make the whole story become more than just the sum of its parts.
TigremiLion chapter 8 . 2/26
I loved how you started their relationship it was very realistic compared to most fanfictions and especially in crossovers. I had a feeling there will be an mpreg part but I was positively surprised since I'm not a fan of that. Where have you gotten the idea for Harry's occupations? I mean both back in magical world and the new one in Konoha? While the later can be argued to suit him I have no idea how you managed to argue the Unspikable part - Harry never took runes in Hogwarts afteral and wasn't any sort of genius... Still kudos it was a great read.
Sakihinata chapter 8 . 1/18
what a great pairing ;)
fellow chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Beautiful tale.
fellow chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Lovely.
fellow chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Nice job protecting yourself Harry.
fellow chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Kya! Meet the family time!
fellow chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Nice.
fellow chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
I love Hinata's and Neji's interactions!
fellow chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Love the concept!
angellovesfanfiction chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Amazing! It is the only story in which I loved de plot so much of naruto n harry potter series.
I absolutely adored de harry/neji pairing.
Loved de idea of harry being a tattoo artist.
jupimako chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Absolutely wonderful story! Thank you so much.