Reviews for Steele Myself
CEHlovesSteele chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Enjoying your story so far. I always wondered why the writers for RS never wrote a story centered around Laura's father. Seems like that could have been very interesting and enjoyable to watch. So glad you are venturing that way. Hope to see you continue with the story soon.
NEXTviestith chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I liked it and I thought you wrote it well, just one thing:

"Have a seat and Mister Steele will be with you in a moment." She said.

Should have been:

"Have a seat and Mister Steele will be with you in a moment," she said.

Don't put a period at the end of the sentence if you're going to put a speech verb (he/she asked, he/she said, etc.) after it. Other than that, nicely done.
SteelfaninVA chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Wow great story. You write them well...more please! Lol
jenlovesbones chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
S'up! Reviewed. (hehehe)
suzie rose chapter 4 . 9/8/2011

yeah i agree wth the last review , you should have laura yell at her dad and maybe lauras mother should get involved too cos that would be cool ! but you probably have a good idea in mind already just please don't make us wait too long !
MickeyBoggs chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Love that you've brought Frances into the story! Can't wait to read about the meet-up of the three sisters. Can you get Frances to yell at their dad and tell him to praaay for forgiveness (like the dentists)?
kendall777 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Oh my what a great chapter I Love Love Love Remington taking control and protecting Laura like he did. For your first RS fanfic it really is so good you have such a great feel for the characters. Great chapter please more soon. Bernadette x
Teritab chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
I love it so far. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
DeniseSB chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Great progress, with another major clue to keep us hooked. I feel like I'm back watching the show.

When does this take place? After the series ended? I'm loving how non-defensive Laura is (and it didn't happen often enough on the air), but I can't see her calling her husband "Mr. Steele" forever.
BookJunkie007 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I have never seen Remington Steele, so I can't comment on how accurate the characters are, but I like how you have your usual beautiful descriptions. I think I'm going to watch RS because you've gushed about it so much on Twitter, and I'm happy you've found your muse again, even with a different fandom. :) I can't wait to see what's next and maybe learn more about RS from this fic.
Neneithel chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Very good. So far, the characters are perfectly in character. You clearly have a good ear for dialogue but, unlike me, do not suffer a corresponding lack when it comes to description of action.

The story flows well and feels right. A very good beginning.
NoraBolt chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
So I think I've got Mr. Holt's story figured out. He had a secret second life as a bank robber and had to leave Laura and her sister (just before Christmas) because his life was in danger and he feared for his children's safety. Nope? Sorry, wrong show.

I liked the first chapter. Ready for more...Bring on the rest of Laura's crazy family so we can see how they react to daddy's reappearance. I just love Abigail and Francis, especially for what they reveal about Laura.
forensicsfan chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I always wanted to live in Laura's loft. *sigh*
LJLanham chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Interesting start! I'm looking forward to your spin on RS and the oft told tale of Laura's father...
kendall777 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wow this is really so good. You have a great feel for Remington and Laura as if you have been writing them forever. I really love your style of writing it's very good. I can't wait for the next chapter please update it soon. ;) Bernadette x