Reviews for The Insidious Love Seat
FlameFeather4549 chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
Hi, I love it! All the chapters were really cute and romantic, and I love the way you kept everyone in Character. I also found it interesting the way you "travelled through the generations" so to speak. Well done!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
I love yo see Piff (Arianna) again
lost in a musical daydream chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
ahh, i loved this. perfect, scorose, ending. :D
93 Diagon Alley chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
I loved this one! :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
This one was super cute! :)

Favorite Doctor: 9th. Although I haven't watched any of the classics, nor any of 11, and have only skimmed the surface of 10...so that might change (probably not, though, because I freaking LOVE 9).

Favorite restaurant: Big Bear Brewing Company, in Coral Springs, Florida. They have a Beer-Muenster Cheese Soup that's like liquid grilled cheese, it's better than amazing. Also, they have Pretzel-Encrusted Chicken with an awesome white sauce. I could eat that exclusively for days.

Favorite chapter: Not sure. I'd have to go back through and re-read all of them at once to really decide...maybe I'll do that later tonight.
Official Scroll Keeper chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
Honey I always find time to read your stories ;) thanks for being a great friend and you're welcome. I loved this chapter and am glad you read it. I just had more homework last semester than I could handle but I'm working on reading everything you've written, slowly but surely. :) glad I could help and I'm always interested in hearing your ideas or problems with a story.

Oh and guess what else, that guy I mentioned a while back, we're engaged! ;)

Anywho, always your friend,
OSK
MrsCharmander chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO GOOD! I loved all the different relationships and scenarios! But I like, was dying when TE ScoRose didn't say if they got together, but then that last chapter came and I actually did a little happy dance! :) loved it soooo much!
Gcoolio chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
yeah i like it better its more realistic ( in a magical world :) ) than the other one and its funny and cute great job ;) fav series or drabbles :)
Gcoolio chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
question on chapter 1 i love ur story but y wud there b scorch marks on the couch the house wasnt burned?
themockingjayxx chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Loved it all! :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
What a great ending to this story.

This whole story was brilliant. A really clever, original idea. Lovely work :)
MODDEF chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Its an awsome ending, thank you for posting this story and the others like audacious passion with jamesxarianna y unplanned meetings and holidays with rosexscorpius! I relly like your stories and i look fordward for new ones of hp
Dracarot chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Now that's more like it, this felt like a proper Rose/Scorpius chapter. Well done and a nice way to send it off.
Just Smudge chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Loveditloveditloveditlovedit ! It was a perfect ending! I loved that story too :) good job!
fitzskimmons chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
...I can't believe it's finally over...:'((( that makese so sad! This was by far my favorite harry potter fanfiction not gonna lie! I'm going to miss it so much but this bonus scene was so perfect and Ron cracked me up! He was like so overprotective and thenwhen they sat on the couch he knew it was inevitable! Amazing job darlin!:)