Reviews for If Only For Tonight
littleyellowcat chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
ow ow ow ow
Hopeless Romantic Writer chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
*sigh* if only this was how it really happened.
WhoNatural chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I'm speechless. Everything about this was perfect, exactly how they would be together. I love the little hesitations and the fear of letting go. You are so, so damn talented!
vercahavlova chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This story is amazing. I especially love this sentence: "He'll give her whatever she needs without taking what she doesn't freely offer." This says so much about, how Dean felt for her and how he respected her.

I'd really love to see the morning after. :)

You are awesome writter!
Nicas chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This story is beautiful.
stephaniew chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
*sigh* So bittersweet! Makes AAH that much more tragic...like it needed to be more tragic! You write Jo really well...nice insight into her thoughts and how she might be feeling. You always write Dean amazingly well and this is no exception. So very sad at the end as he's thinking about what could be, but we know wasn't meant to be. Beautifully done as always sweets!
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Awww i loved it good job
celeste301 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I'm crawling around the room looking for bits of my brain cuz you just blew it away lol, amazing story, in my imagination Jo never died cuz it's my imagination and I say so :)
cheekymonster2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Awesome just frickin awesome! Love how you write Dean and Jo!

I look forward to more from you
WelshWitch1011 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh, wow. *sniffles* That was just beautiful, yet incredibly heartbreaking, as we saw for just a brief moment what they meant to each other, and what they might have had together.

It fitted perfectly with the whole kiss/goodbye scene in 'AAH', and also Dean's expression afterwards, when he's burning her photograph (Oh, how I bawled watching that scene, lol).

I loved it, hon. And I can't wait to read more from you.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Aww! loved it! so beautiful! :D
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh. My. God. This was just tragic, and breathtaking, and it made me actually tear up.

It made such perfect sense to see something having happened before Jo's death, especially as you pointed out given the utterly heartbroken look on his face. I just adored the ending, how Dean hopes he won't end up like Sam and his Dad.

This was beautiful, and you painted each character perfectly, and I was so sad when it was over.

More, more, more from you!