Reviews for Bad Romance
Ob Ink chapter 60 . 4/19
I'm not sure if I've ever been so disappointed with a cliffhanger. Not like vicious I thought it was bad but like 'oh shit, that hurt'. Congratulations it's a good story!
spearmintgreen chapter 60 . 4/1
I AM ON THE FLOOR CRYING THIS FIC IS SO GOOD AND EVERYTHING IS SO SPOT ON AND ITS ALL SO COMPELLING AND INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL BUT MY HEART IS BREAKING BECAUSE ITS NOT FINISHED AND JUST AAAAAHHHHHH IVE LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT
broosewayne chapter 1 . 3/19
this... omg, this is probably one of the few tomione fics that i enjoyed reading. the way you write is simply mesmirizing, with lots of detail. the way you write tom, as well... ohhh my gooosh. the way i expected him to be, tbh. i always imagined him to be able to switch from a charming young man to this elegant, regal power-hungry being in a second if need be. a devil in disguise. everyone has a public version of themselves and private version that very few get to truly see. i think you managed to grasp that well for tom. the animosity and lust they have between each other... suspenseful, but also magnetic. i like how hermione always manages to bring herself back to her original plans and doesn't flat at his feet. and if she ever does comes close, tom does just as well. takes two to tango. i'm interested to see where their relationship goes and if hermione ever gets to save the day, even if she alters the timeline a bit or not. so, so curious. alphard, my goodness, the poor guy, lol. hope he finds a happy ending, please let him be safe. his life was shaped and twisted by such poisonous people all around. i luv that sirius takes after him. but do both have to suffer stunted lives? sirius never had the absolute chance to live, even if he did die in his thirties. so much was taken away from him. and alphard, years younger than sirius was. the black family is full of tragedy, but since hermione will change bits of the past here and there, i know it, will alphard be the one to somehow break this curse they have looming over their dark, little heads? i hope so. OH, btw, i'd love to know if you agree. i have this imagery of alphard in my head. i found a model online that i use sometimes as inspiration for your alphard. his name is oscar spendrup. there's this particular photo of him, taken from the collarbone up with a white background, where he looks to be wearing a white shirt, standing sideways, with his head turned just so, so that he is facing the camera. his hair is cropped short enough and it's in a mess of dark, wavy tendrils that have lopped onto his forhead. he is sporting a scruffy beard. and, ugh, the tiny smile, too... just screams alphard to me. so, yeah, he is my inspo, whenever i read this story, LOL. this is one long review that i wrote on my phone, so i apologise for this one huge chunk of a paragraph. i can't space it out properly. i enjoy your story, looking forward to more!
Riddle1512 chapter 60 . 3/17
I know it's been a hell of a long time since you last updated, and I have absolutely no idea how I could have missed this story till now, but is there any chance you might want to update? It's lovely and it would be a shame to abandon this completely. I enjoyed it thoroughly. :)
artemisgirl chapter 60 . 2/27
Aaaah, that's where it ends? I'm so confused! What happens next? D:
ReaderofWorlds92 chapter 60 . 1/28
AHHHH HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THIS?! D:
Guest chapter 31 . 12/25/2016
Are you fucking kidding me. What kind of m rated tomione is this where they've barely brushed lips and it's chapter31
Guest chapter 26 . 12/25/2016
You have a very mild sense of what's 'hot'
Angel1618 chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
Please tell me you're going to finish this... I'm already hooked and I've only read a few chapters! I love your writing style and characterization- I really hope you will continue to update it!
keia kahoko chapter 11 . 12/1/2016
I only read this story this year n trust me it is wonderful...
verveandbrio chapter 60 . 10/31/2016
I am absolutely WRECKED. I read this whole fanfiction in one sitting and I must say, there is nothing as enthralling and compelling as your Tom. I WANT HIM. You have an amazing talent for dialogue and the story is permeated with some kind of old world charm? I'm honestly just stunned.. Also can't believe Alphard killed himself. Dying to know what happens next, but it's been 3 years. Ah well. This is absolutely amazing, your writing is just SO GOOD! My review is quite erm. Messy. But I really cant think right now just. wow. I think I'll reread this from the beginning now.
underaspelll chapter 33 . 10/28/2016
A bit more dialogue would be nice.
underaspelll chapter 29 . 10/28/2016
I like that Alphard is becoming territorial.
deemura chapter 40 . 10/28/2016
oh it was hepzibah alright
deemura chapter 40 . 10/28/2016