Reviews for Bad Romance
rosiepanx chapter 60 . 8/18
Has it finished? It's so good that I want to keep on reading~ please don't end it here!
Liliumconvallium chapter 60 . 7/30
One of the best Hermione/Voldemort/Tom Riddle stories I have found. Please, finish it!
fundamental blue chapter 60 . 7/22
I know you're still writing and I hope you are able to come back to this story. It always sucks to finish a chapter so spectacularly, because now what? Love this though. If you come back to this one, there's definitely readers waiting.
shefali panchal chapter 46 . 7/5
y can't I read restricted cps though?
shefali panchal chapter 46 . 7/5
the book is going amazing Never thought of a plot with Tom and Hermione in it damn it's ama
SweetStacy13 chapter 37 . 7/2
Damn! They didn't! I cant belive they didnt1 No!
I still love this story! :-D
SweetStacy13 chapter 1 . 7/2
I love this story! I have read it once and this is the 2nd time I'm reading it!
SlytherinQuidditchQUEEN chapter 60 . 6/25
EXCUSE ME. COUKD YOU PLEASE JUST POST INE MORE CHAPTER. I NEEEWEEEEEEEEED IT . I CANT FREAKING BREATHE. HOLY SHITE. I THOUGGT ALPHARD WOULD DIE. BUT WTF. PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSEEEEE. I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED CLOSUUUUUURE. IM DEAD. I FREAKING LOVE YOU. AND THIS PLOT IS AMAZING. AND TERRIFYING AND EVERYTHING I WANT OF TOMIONE AND I JUST. PLEASE.
d1421 chapter 60 . 6/22
I have just spent all night reading this fic and it is so ridiculously AMAZING. I cannot even fathom the amount of work you've put into writing it. I've really loved the plot so far and all the characters feel so... personable and real.

I think one flaw of this ship is that often fics make Tom too "nice"/instantly be capable of love or Hermione too willing to overlook everything Tom is/was/will be. And you've balanced that very well here, the tension between them being just not quite love but not quite hate and not quite lust.

I know it's probably a stretch at this point since it seems this fic has been long abandoned (though I'm happy to see you have other recent fics that I'll be able to check out next), but I hope that inspiration strikes again at some point and you end up picking this piece up again. It is honestly one of the best, most well-plotted, well-characterized multi-chapter Tom/Hermione fics I've come across - I can only think of 2-3 others that were both able to capture the essence of the characters and have a superb/compelling storyline in the same way you've managed here. Great job and thank you for writing it :)
Bambou Power chapter 40 . 6/15
Why can't I read uncut chapter or links on her profil? :(
Freedaydreamer chapter 60 . 6/12
I really enjoyed this a lot. Please update!
Jong chapter 11 . 5/22
I love Tomione fluff, oh my lawd - I just can't, this is perfect and I'm smiling so hard though I know Tom's prob gonna ruin it one way or another later.
lizzzsunshine chapter 60 . 5/15
I CAN NOT BELIVE THIS PLOT TWIST OH MY GOSH. Please please please come back and finish this story if you can. The last few chapters were absolutely the best of all. I love the idea of the points of divergence.
Inconclusive chapter 60 . 4/23
Wow...what a cliff hanger. I sincerely hope that you finish this one day, even if it's just a synopsis. Compelling story.
Who gives a shot about Ron. He's annoying.
2,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »