Reviews for Bad Romance
waterflower20 chapter 1 . 8/21
Happy Fanfic Writers Appreciation Day!

I'm addicted to your stories; like for real. I read The Scientist at least every month since I first read it, and I'm constantly checking your profile to make sure you haven't updated Bad Romance and I didn't get an alert.

You write beautifully, and I can't wait to read more from you!
Macmillan IS a magical name. Remember Ernie?
0 chapter 17 . 8/19
I think when I first kind of experienced an earthquake I slept right through it! :D

And I love this story by the way! It's wonderful and I think it just maybe may be my third time reading it
Helena Grey chapter 60 . 8/15
Is there another part for this? this can't be the end. x
colormeconfused chapter 60 . 8/10
Omg what is going on? How does one end like this and then not return for 2 years? Brave, you are brave.
colormeconfused chapter 14 . 7/27
I'm sorry but no matter how brave and Harry inspired Hermione is trying to be she is hardly the type to forget about the rules Hogwarts has in place. She would never go into the forest at midnight, she would be shockingly aware that it is not a legit detention and also aware that when the head boy or girls gives out detention, it is up to the faculty to decide the punishment. I can excuse her going into the forest once, but twice, after Dumbledore made it clear that it was against the rules, is really unrealistic. Its not a proper punishment anymore, but a personal non-school-sanctioned errand. Seductive, but a folly I have trouble believing Hermione would willingly commit twice.
colormeconfused chapter 8 . 7/27
Lol the part where she asked him if he was jealous would have been a great place for her to imply that he was gay and then make a graceful exit before he could correct her. It would be all "jealous" "what if I am?" then her eyes would widen in surprise and then understanding and she would say "you can have him then" and then gather her stuff and leave. It would be even better if she actually believed him to be gay, because honestly I always thought Voldy would have been either asexual or pansexual and def aromantic and probably a sadist no matter what, so having her categorize him would probably annoy him more than anything.
colormeconfused chapter 3 . 7/27
Good she get the time-turner, can't have that lying around.
colormeconfused chapter 2 . 7/27
I liked this chapter, her grief is realistic, not emo. I know I hate reading stories where she just forgets the horror of her past experiences with Voldemort. It takes some time to forget who he is, it is a big flaw in Tomione to rush it but you are doing well. I am a tad nervy to read this story since it is as of yet unfinished but I will take the risk, slowly.
colormeconfused chapter 1 . 7/27
Lol she is dim, I am a muggle and even I thought that maybe the summoning charm would be a good option to find the time turner asap. I guess its a plot point for her not to have it then...
Tea.x chapter 60 . 7/26
Oh wow, oh wow. I love this story so much. I only just got into the Tomione fandom (like, in the last week) so I was super happy to discover a long fic I could throw myself into. Unfortunately, it seems as if you've stopped updating Bad Romance indefinitely D: Nevertheless, I will of course follow and favourite this story, in the hopes that you'll one day decide to continue it :) Well done!
jodileighcullen chapter 60 . 7/16
I really hope that you update this story soon! I've just read all of this in one big swoop :)
But wait! His soul is still - compared to his future self - largely intact! Wouldn't he half felt the loss of an entire fourth of his soul?
itsalovelydaytorun chapter 2 . 7/12
I'm sure that it's not common knowledge, and it's actually a bit strange and traditionalist if you think about it, but if I could, let me correct you on the Macmillian surname. Macmillian is, in fact, NOT a muggle surname. It is one of the 28 Sacred Families that have a special seat, a special spot, on the Winzegamot. They're a very important magical family, and although the fic is wonderful, it really is, I just wanted to let you know that fact. These things are mostly left unsaid in the books because Harry Potter was raised by muggles and the Weasleys, although one of the Sacred Families, too, do not care much for pureblood traditions. And Dumbledore wouldn't explain a thing because he never did about anything at all.
Please Update chapter 60 . 6/27
Please update! There are so many questions that I still have like WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! I am torn. This is literally one of the best Tomione fics I've read ever. Please update!
2,769 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »