Reviews for A Razor's Edge
AlphaGuardian chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
I'm really thinking about adopting this story. I'm (holds index finger and thumb an inch apart) this close to saying that I will, but I don't know if I can protray the characters in the same way you have. I'll keep thinking about it and if you could help me I'd appreciate it.
Minor Itch chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
you could let someone take over writing this
VR Commando ATA chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Great story, though I think giving Razor some of the Crysis weapons would have been good. Some of them seemed more powerful than Mass Effect weaponry
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
i really do not like the fact of how underpowered these people are i mean the have nano suits damnit and a single biotic throw makes them uncontious when in crysis 1 falling from a plane with a failed parashute and landing in water with enought force that it would appear like hitting concrete and the guy was fine
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I just can't help but feel how big of jerks his "team" is for purposely not breaking the news gently to him that he is in the future. Seems like an unnecessary dick move. Especially to someone you know.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Uh, the Ceph don't come from Earth. They come from the Triangulum Galaxy (AKA Galaxy M33). Specifically said so in Crysis 1 and confirmed in Crysis 3. And the Ceph we know are just tools, mindless drones working for the real aliens.
Neodammarung chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
You do realize that the Ceph come from an entirely different galaxy and could probably kick the Council's asses up around their ears? I'm just wondering how you altered the canon there...
sami217 chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Can't wait to read how razor kicks ass against reaper and will they stay with captain Shepard or the commander anyways this chapter was great keep up the good work
subsider34 chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Oh, this is going to be fun! I eagerly look forward to the next chapters. I want to see how Raptor team gets their guns!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
This chapter was pretty awesome.
MJDM95 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Renegade Shepard sucks, nuff said, I'm glad she died in me3.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Please type another chapter. I really enjoyed the story and It was just so awesome.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Please write a new chapter, the story is just so awesome.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Please type more chapters. This story is really awesome and has great potential.
darkfinder chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
so they fought weak ceph . wow that saying much .