Reviews for I Think My Name Is Ben
Jo chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
This is so freakin' deep. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It's so accurate that if i didn't know any better, i would have thought you helped write the script or something. Aside from the rare grammatical errors, the story, in itself, is awesome. Please, do continue writing. You definitely have talent. I wouldn't be suprised if you wrote a book and it became a best seller. I'm aching to know what happens next. I wish ypu the best of luck.
TimeShard13 chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
This is awesome. i love the last bit and ben's voice is great. You should totally keep writing!
TimeShard13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is sooo sad. I love it! I never thought of the harnessed kids thinking like this.
Chocolatekat chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
amazing. truly amazing. I love how in-depth and slow you took us though all of the emotions. This is a truly wonderful show of how the skitters are also victims yet still the enemy. this is truly wonderful. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
BRILLIANT!
dragonslostchildmsn.com chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Great story all the way through. I love that you actually made the Skitters sympathetic, with Ben's Skitter wanting the best for him and helping him get free, and even the "babysitter" Skitter being grateful for freedom as it died. The Skitters are so alien it's hard to remember sometimes that they're as much victims as the harnessed kids are. The memories Ben's Skitter had tucked away and released back to him are a great explanation for why Ben recovered so quickly when Rick didn't. Loved the whole thing.

On the side of concrit, all I can really say is (despite the odd typo here and there, but who doesn't have that) you describe the harnessed kids' meals several times as being leftover human food: cereal, beans, etc. It's been a while since season 1 but I'm pretty sure Rick said something to the effect of "how can you eat THEIR food?" implying that they'd eaten other... Skittery-type food when they'd been harnessed. But really, that's sort of a nit-pick. I just think a review's not really complete unless I manage to find something that could be improved. :P Great job!
dragonslostchildmsn.com chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
LOVE! So much love for this first chapter. I think you've captured the situation with the Skitters and the harnessed kids perfectly, and that's such a hard thing to do. The Skitter group leaders seemed to truly care for the kids despite using them for labor, and the kids actually felt cared for, even if they were being controlled. (Stockholm, much?) The bit with the candy bar was adorable, and I love that Ben's struggling between wanting to remember his past and not wanting to get his "friendly" Skitter in trouble. Great job so far!
Yuki082 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
that was brilliant

thanks for writing!

_

Yuki
Flali-Chan chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
This is a great story. Its interesting to see someone elses perspective on how Ben felt about everything and how the skitters worked.
person chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
:):):):):):):):):):)
black polish and thick liner chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Loved it :D
2nd Mass Redneck chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
your a good writer, seriously dude and you should definitely update soon :)
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
A very nice story, the emotion is great and I enjoy it so far. Update soon.
Mrs. Dylan Authors chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Yay! They got Ben AND you updated! This is a great day for all! UPDATE SOON!
WhisperMaw chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
That strangely helped with my post potter depression... LIKE!