Reviews for Gone
XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Sad, but beautiful :) Nice work!
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Pretty good start to the story. I'd separate the two questions from Vince's POV to create two paragraphs, to add a bit more impact/hey, let's think about that. But either way, it's a good start.

I like the set-up, and pacing of the story. It's good- not too fast, not too slow. And the wording was wonderful otherwise. No major quibbles that I could spot...

I was crying by the end of this. And normally, I don't cry at anything! That's how creepy this story was! I realize it's supposed to be a tragedy, but it's closer to horror or creepy. Because this kind of thing could (and often does) happen in real life. No less that three traffic accidents on my corner alone.

This was a powerful piece, I have to say. Even with the shipping that's so apparent. I wouldn't go for true love though- good (possibly best) friend, definitely. Love...well... *shrug* That's just me.

I was right! This story was too powerful for the internet/FFN to comprehend! Hah hah!

Good story overall. Now go write some fluff. If this had me in tears, than you must be a right bloody mess.

Signing off