Reviews for Putting the World on Hold
Aecoris chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
"Dean sighed and turned it off. They'd deal with it all later. Right now, he just needed to deal with a sick little brother. The rest of the world would just have to take care of itself for the night."

Awwww. So sweet. And so Dean.

I really wish the show would give us some sick boys. They HAVE to get sick after digging all those graves and running around in the cold. And it would be an excuse to have some awesome brother moments! Especially with Sam being the sick one and Dean being all protective and worried like you wrote!
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Already said it, but, LOVE this and I love you!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
AAAWWWWWWWWWWW I'm glad that Dean didn't get all mad at sammy when the poor thing was so sick. However that young man should have told Dean he was sick. What the heck was he thinking? Anyway I'm glad that Morgan had a humidifier. Those things rock! My hubby actually got me one years ago cause I tend to get Bronchitis all the time. It's the only thing that really works with me. Excellent one shot!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Good story.
Raven19666 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Brilliant story,awesome writing,beautifully more?If so please,please update soon;)
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
How good was this?The alert was waiting on my phone this is this a one shot or will there be more?If it is a stand alone you must write some more like this because it's
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was actually bittersweet. Sam not feeling like Dean would want to know if he was sick or not but I think Dean convinced him otherwise. Would love to see you write another along this same story line. Pretty please? Loved it!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I like this - little brotherly care and schmoop. Nice.