Reviews for Must be a way
Necro Floodwaters chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That seemed more like Raven than anything else. By the way I can't say anything about your other readers but I do read the author notes you put in. After all you put them there for a reason.
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
that was...really interesting. nice work :)
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I liked this. It's nice to see some focus on their friendship, and this story was very well thought out. Good job!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You are so very prolific. I would like to have the time to write everything that NEEDS writing (that my Muse tells me needs writing, that is) but it just so rarely seems to happen. Sigh.

And you're SO right: there is much more to BB than just being the team's comic relief. I think a lot of that in the cartoon comes from the urge - that anime writers seem unable to ignore - to include a short, funny foil in any group-of-five (and most anime groups ARE groups-of-five). Frankly, Gar can be one of the more powerful members of the group, assuming he uses his abilities to their full potential. And I DON'T just mean tearing around in T-rex form.

Yeah, angsty stuff isn't usually my cup-o-tea either, but you did it well here. Having Gar be all supportive and helpful and stuff really worked.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I like this story as well. Personality I think I'll like anything you write because you'll write it so well.
The Cretin chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
BR, for what its worth, I think you did really well. I usually avoid suicide fics myself because so many of them just seem so repetitive. You brought out something different. I don't know about anyone else but you actually brought out the sense of urgency and hopelessness Rae must feel in that situation. Like you said, many fics have her goin through an emo fit, here you convey a sense that she really is doing this for the common good. I love how you handled BB. He's my favorite DC hero and I must say that you portrayed him beautifully. This does seem more like his comic self. Good luck on all your other projects and may life be rockin for ya. Good luck
Dr.whitey chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
good bit but you could have asked me,I wrte good sucide
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Personally, I liked it...

Sure the whole "my life sucks so I'm going to end it" isn't usually my thing but it was written well and this is my favorite season.

She wasn't overemotional, she had a plan and planned to execute it to save the earth. I believe you did what you planned to do...

Great job!