Reviews for Caligula
RozarieCriss chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is priceless :D I've laughed so hard while reading this. I always have so much fun while I read about Caligula :D
Darkflower123 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I was laughing so hard I couldn't see straight!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Loved it! I couldn't stop grinning! xD
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh Man! You almost made me got scold after laughing like crazy in front of my boss's office, courtesy of Caligula and Screaming Spencer. LOL!

I skipped to 'Raise of Caligula' first, then read this one, and now I can't get the image of that humping doggy out of my head! I wonder how many pair of socks that Spencer had to sacrifice to this little bastard. _
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
hahahahahahaaha I was laughing from start to finish! that was the best
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Screamingly funny!
slery chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This totally cracked me up! I may need all the King's Men to put me back together again.
Feathers Fall Like Snow chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
what the heck? That was so weird but I loved it and of course everythings out to get Reid

haha the Screaming Thing nice job
smacky30 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This actually made me snort in a MOST undignified way. Too funny! Thanks for sharing
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Well, I do believe that I just gained a six pack from laughing so hard...THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT!
anonymous critic D chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
WRITE ANOTHER! so funny!
ihli chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was HILARIOUS! Definetly use Matisse in Let Me In!
chana2000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Omg omg omg! I was laughing the whole time I was reading this. Love your writing. Thank you for sharing them with us.
laurella chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
seriously love that dog. and such a fitting name too.
Melle22 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I TOTALLY read this as part of the Let Me In series. I immediately saw Reid running through his new neighbourhood on his daily morning jog, and having to face down Caligula to get of his street and make it to the jogging trails by the park.

"And best of all… early in the morning when I'm ready for some exercise and fun, I have the Screaming Thing down the street."

Perfect line! A total giggle.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »