Reviews for Caligula
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
The screaming thing. LOL what a perfect name for Reid considering being chased is not the only time he screams. XD
RozarieCriss chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is priceless :D I've laughed so hard while reading this. I always have so much fun while I read about Caligula :D
Darkflower123 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I was laughing so hard I couldn't see straight!
"I WILL HAVE YOUR SHOES!"
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Loved it! I couldn't stop grinning! xD
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh Man! You almost made me got scold after laughing like crazy in front of my boss's office, courtesy of Caligula and Screaming Spencer. LOL!

I skipped to 'Raise of Caligula' first, then read this one, and now I can't get the image of that humping doggy out of my head! I wonder how many pair of socks that Spencer had to sacrifice to this little bastard. _
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
hahahahahahaaha I was laughing from start to finish! that was the best
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Screamingly funny!
slery chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This totally cracked me up! I may need all the King's Men to put me back together again.
Feathers Fall Like Snow chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
what the heck? That was so weird but I loved it and of course everythings out to get Reid

haha the Screaming Thing nice job
smacky30 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This actually made me snort in a MOST undignified way. Too funny! Thanks for sharing
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Well, I do believe that I just gained a six pack from laughing so hard...THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT!
anonymous critic D chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
WRITE ANOTHER! so funny!
ihli chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was HILARIOUS! Definetly use Matisse in Let Me In!
chana2000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Omg omg omg! I was laughing the whole time I was reading this. Love your writing. Thank you for sharing them with us.
laurella chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
seriously love that dog. and such a fitting name too.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »