Reviews for You Help Me
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Any more chapters
Carebear22xox chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I like it and I want you to continue. Seems like it could go somewhere.
somuchloveinherheart chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I really liked it, I'm definitely not Imogen's biggest fan I tell you that. xD I loved it though

~Jade
Love It (:
IHaveTheKeyToYourHeart chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
cute (:
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Aside from a few mistakes, this is honestly some of the best ff I have read on that's a lot, coming from Miss Tries-To-Be-Perfect.:P
WestCoastTrees chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
OMG degrassi bestie I am so proud! This is in my opinion the best thing you have ever written! It was so insightful and communicated both Clare and Eli's feelings so potently. When you were describing his anxiety in the first part I could physically feel it! Love that he was hesitant at first but of course Eli could never leave an upset Clare behind! Love that she said she misses spending time with Adam, and I love that it all took place in the zen garden. What Eli said to Clare when she was talking about karma was just absolutely perfect. This was all just so absolutely perfect, and I truly wish those silly writers see it and turn it into the script. It was just so beautiful and realistic that I could see it happening on the show as I read it. I am one proud degrassi bestie!
Legitdegrassi chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Amazing, *claps* haha Loved it!
GrounderPrincess chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Aww. That was cute.. in a strange way, haha. Sucked because Clare caught Jake kissing another girl, even though they were friends with benefits.. that is still hurtful.

And amazing because Eli and Clare talked :) and they made plans to hang out :D

Are you sure you only want this a one-shot? Just a suggestion.. but you can add a second chapter of when the Misfits are hanging out and Imogen finds them. A jealous Imogen is always fascinating :)

Well, anyway, if you don't add anything else.. this was just as awesome :) Good job.