Reviews for For Right Now
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
I have my own headcanon for Cho, which narrowly manages to squeeze under the canon label (it involves Dudley Dursley)
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Great characterization of Terry-his dedication, his planning, his persistence. I think that's what convinced Cho, his persistence :)
MagicGirl41 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Aaaaaaawwwww cx Terry and Cho... ;D

I get particularly vicious towards Cho haters... Even more than Lavender haters... SO SHE DATED HARRY POTTER! SHE ISN'T A BAD PERSON! WHAT'D SHE EVER DO TO YOU?! YES, I LOVE GINNY! SHE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

Sorry... I may or may not have had to get that off my chest xD
ShoefoneWeasley chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Dude, I love Terry. He just... and this story... and with Cho... dang it, I teared up! I love this!

I swear, it seems like some of you writers are taking my fan fic ideas! I've been planning on writing a fic about Terry and Cho, but Cho still marries her muggle in the end. Haha! I still love reading other versions of the idea though. :) Great Job!
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Aw poor Terry- he must have been so heartbroken when Cho moved to America and married some random Muggle. My friends and I actually have like 45 minute long discussions on that Muggle :). Great story as usual- I love your stories, and I hope you've realised by now that I'm reading ALL of them and loving all of them.
NeverBeenDarkMarked chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Aww, this is really sweet :) poor Cho with her leg... It's never occured to me before, but Lavender can't have been the only person he bit... That's sad...But anyway, lovely story!
Aurora West chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I don't think you need to explain! It is sad though, seeing them so happy and knowing that they won't end up together. Anyway, brilliant fic; I love the little details like Marietta coming by to paint Cho's toenails. Well done, as usual! :)
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I dislike Cho, period, but I did sympathize with her here, so good job on that! I always liked that she marries a Muggle. Obviously she internalizes a lot of pressure and anxiety, so she'd have to get away from all of that.
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That was really sweet - it's a lovely pairing and you made me like Cho a bit more, so congratulations! I'd be thrilled if you wrote more for this pairing as you characterise both of them very well.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was great love! I really like it )
hrgirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That was really sweet! Well done, as always!
mermaidgirl45 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Dang it, Lucy. I was hoping you just didn't know Cho married a muggle and that this would all work out. It was in the back of my mind the entire time, and it made my heart break because Terry/Cho is now one of my favorite couples. Totally sweet! Absolutely loved it! )
PetitMoi207 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
When does cho marry a muggle? Enlighten me professor!