Reviews for The Clues in the Corpses
JK chapter 38 . 7/16/2013
GREAT fic.
AngelaMontenegro chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
I guessed the game in the first chapter. When you said that he needed to collect weapons and find places. Plus, the number was seven. It was kind of obvious. No offense
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 38 . 1/23/2013
I enjoyed your story. :)
Vi chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
It's fun to guess who he'd kill with next and who :D

Kay this is Colonel Mustard with the dagger. I'll guess Ms Peacock with the candlestick next
Vi chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
I KNOW THE GAME! :D

It's Clue! I wonder who's next...I bet on Colonel Mustard with the candlestick
U.S.S. Voyager chapter 38 . 10/30/2011
That was a great story. Very true to the characters and believable. I thoroughly loved this filler whilst awaiting season 7. Unfortunately I neglected my own man whilst sitting reading it for hours, but hey, I had to get some romance somewhere! Haha. Just kidding, he' ll forgive me. Thanks again, and I hope there are more.
slashersister chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
i knew what the game was from the first chapter. i would have choosen clue as well. it was very simple because everybody should no that game is about solving a murder so it should have been easy to deduse what game his murders were based on
geraghtyvl chapter 38 . 8/29/2011
Loved it and I can't wait for your next story!
daisesndaffidols chapter 38 . 8/29/2011
Awesome way to end it. I look forward to your next story.
Megan chapter 38 . 8/29/2011
I like thi chapter because it was peaceful and full of releve. I hope in the next chapter Brennan opens up a litle and tells him what he said he was going to with there baby. Please let there be more chapters.
geraghtyvl chapter 37 . 8/28/2011
Finally got my internet back and my computer! Great chapter. Thanks for not dragging things out. Look forward to your next post!
daisesndaffidols chapter 37 . 8/28/2011
I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I got to the end of the chapter..I'm so glad that Booth finally got to Bones.. You really know how to keep things exiciting )

Stay safe and hope the hurricane doesn't do too much damage by you
Megan chapter 37 . 8/28/2011
I like this chapter. I'm glad that Booth found Brennan. I like how you gave Brennan the confident to get the killer away from the gun. Here is an idea for the next chapter. They take both Mr. Plum and Brennan take to the hospital to get them check out. While they are waiting for the doctor Brennan starts telling Booth what the killer was planing on doing with the baby. Try to turn her in a killer like him.
Mark chapter 36 . 8/27/2011
WOW this story is the best story that I have ever read. Are an author, because this story blew my mind. While I hope that next chapter comes out soon. It is an honor to read this story.
Connie chapter 36 . 8/27/2011
This was my first time reading this story sorry I didn't review during the previous chapter I just couldn't wait to read the next chapter so I decided that I would review at the end. I can't wait to read what happens next. You are a great writer.