Reviews for Introductions
LoL. Love it!
Anna chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I really like this!
AVG18 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Great OS! I think you captured the nature of the characters very well, Icoul really picture this as being a flashback scene during the show. Good job!
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I simply loved your story. It's so... perfect, one could think it was actually part of the original tv show.

Most of all I like the way you described Jane fully just with a few sentences:

"He looked around the space with curiosity and astuteness that surprised Lisbon. He seemed to be drinking in every little detail rapidly before he turned his eyes toward her and smiled a smile that made her want to smile back; it was so full of life and humor. But underneath the smile, his blue eyes were keenly sizing her up, she could tell, and hidden behind that was something else, something darker that she couldn't quite place."
Wldwmn chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was interesting and different. I'm glad I read it. I thought the characterization was quite believable and the dialog smooth. Good job! :)
Mia66 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
First: Welcome to "The Mentalist" Fan Fiction; is so good to have good writers in here and especially to have nice stories!

Second; this was so good and very character like; thanks for sharing it.

Third: When can we read something more from you? to be your first mentalist fic you did very well.
justcrazy chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Liked to imagine just what that first meeting was like, and your version was quite easy to picture. Liked that you had her reading him fairly well too!